dying | tom

➟ word count: 684➟ prompt: ❝I think I'm dying?❞➟ warnings: none ? [ a / n : YALL know i wouldn't do that to you lmao, no deaths in this book please!]

word count: 684
prompt: I think I'm dying?
warnings: none ? [ a / n : YALL know i wouldn't do that to you lmao, no deaths in this book please!]

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

"Y/N. I JUST want to go home!" Tom whined, resting his head on your right shoulder. His alcoholic drink was untouched, glimmering in the neon and fluorescent lights. His body was slumped up against the high bar table, looking tired, but his eyes told another story.

At seven at night, he insisted that you two go out for a night, considering he had just gotten offered a huge acting job. But only a few minutes after you had arrived, he started to whine about all the bright lights and anyone that happened to be in a five-mile radius.

"Tom, can I at least get the nachos I ordered five minutes ago? This is a once in a lifetime thing!" You shouted, a grin playing on your lips. From the look on Tom's face, you could easily tell that he didn't understand what exactly you were referring to. "As in, nachos at a fancy-looking club, you know."

Tom nodded in understanding, finally letting up and picking up his drink. The time quickly changed from five minutes to ten in what seemed like a few seconds. In no time was Tom stumbling around in circles, whining, again, but wanting to do karaoke with his "favourite person in the entire, whole galaxy world," as actually stated by Holland himself. 

It had almost felt as if you had switched bodies or something; Tom was now completely energetic and off the walls, and you simply wanted to go home. It wasn't that you didn't appreciate Tom starting to let loose, it just so happened that the last time you two went out, things didn't necessarily end great; and now you were in for a handful of stubborn and drunk Tom.

※ ※ ※

"C'mon, Tommy. Up the stairs we go," You whispered, one of his hands swung around your shoulder and the other on Harrison's shoulder.

"Hey! You look just like my boy/girlfriend, but she's a lot prettier! The prettiest boy/girl in the world is my boy/girlfriend!" Tom shouted, nudging Harrison in the ribs. He groaned, almost loosing the support he had for Tom. Maybe taking the stairs with a drunk man cast as Spiderman was a bad idea.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or hurt about that compliment." You smiled.

You tried to still hold onto Tom whilst searching your pockets for the apartment keys. Starting to panic, you started to pat every single pocket, your keys nowhere to be found. To make matters worse, Tom started to get restless being stuck in one place for over a minute.

"Let's do some karaoke!" He whispered to Harrison, taking a second to think of a song.  "So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully! We got Em in the pla"

Harrison's hand clamped over Tom's mouth, worried that his horrible singing voice had woken up the neighbors. He quickly told Tom to shut it, and you finally found your keys hidden in your back pocket of your jeans.

Once you all had filed inside of the apartment and shut the door, Tom's voice started to get loud again. "I think I'm dying?"

"You're not dying, Tom," you watched as he situated himself on the couch. He whined, opening his arms out for you. As much as you wanted to embrace the poor guy, you knew how it would end. It was way past midnight and you threw all needed sleep. "Thank you Haz, you're welcome to crash in the spare bedroom."

"Will do, he's probably going to be really hungover tomorrow morning. You need to get all the help you can get." He replied, heading into the spare.

You nodded, moving to your and Tom's room. You had left a little light on so he could at least see, but as soon as the main light went off, he screamed.

"Oh my God! I'm actually dying!"