Chapter 1

Thank you for reading the book! This IS a Harry/Hermione fanfic, but there is some other ships that occur before that one, Hermione does go out with a few people before Harry, but do not worry, it will happen.. I OWN NOTHING!!! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE!!!

Hermione turned over in bed and met eyes with the boy she loved, the boy with the hair that could never be properly brushed, the boy who lived. Now 21, she breathed in the smell of the crisp autumn air. It was funny, how she ended up in his bed, and it was a long ugly story. A story that involved an orange haired prat she would never again speak with. It was a long complex journey that had gotten Hermione to her current location.

                Back in fourth year, Hermione had a ginormous crush on Ronald Weasley. She was very close to him and too shy to speak up about her feelings, despite that she had read nearly all the romance books in her school library, she couldn’t help but not feel ready to make a move. She spent most of lunch hours talking absentmindedly while getting lost in his eyes. Dumbledore thought she liked Harry Potter, as did a lot of people. Yet Hermione could never look at Harry Potter that way. She had known Harry since age 11 and always had a fat load of fun with him, but in her eyes, Harry was more of a brotherly figure.

                They all were on the way to the Quidditich World Cup. Hermione was stoked to spend the weekend with the Weasley’s and Harry. It would be her first professional quidditich game and the guys where making it awesome! Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Hermione, and Ginny shared a room. Fred, George, Harry, Ron, and Percy shared another. It was a giant tent! All wizard tents are bigger on the inside. When Ron was explaining the two teams that were playing, he spoke dreamily about the seeker Viktor Krum. He was supposedly the best seeker in the whole world. He was convinced that Bulgaria was going to beat Ireland.

                “If Viktor cannot catch the snitch, than nobody can.” Ron stated.

                Fred snickered. “Ron’s always gushing over Krum like Ginny gushes over her boy bands!”

                Ginny stuck out her tongue. “They are more than musicians, they are the best human beings in the whole universe!”

                George died of laughter, “Did you here that Ron? Why don’t you tell our sister about how Viktor is the best?”

                “Hey! Viktor worked hard to get where he is, you two just use your family’s success to try and create a joke shop!” Ron spat.

                “Sorry, do you want a candy?” The twins said in unison as they pulled out a bunch of colored candies. Ron glared at them as he popped one into his   mouth.

                He smiled. “They are amazing! What are they?”

                “PUKING PASTIES!” The twins yelled before Ron turned green and dashed to the loo.

                Everyone laughed, “Good thing they work Fred!” George exclaimed.

                “Yeah, I would have hated to have to test them out ourselves.” Fred laughed.

                Hermione blushed as Fred sent her a killer smile. She decided to be a nice person and check on Ron. She found the bathroom and knocked on the door. “Are you alright Ron?” She asked.

                She heard a gross sound and then a cough. “I am literally puking rainbows. Tell the twins I am going to Avada Kedavra them.” Then she heard Ron barf again.