The Discovery

Harry-just regular narrator type thing
Harry-parceletongue
"Harry"-talking
I was sitting in my 'room' when it happened.I was only 10. Pain seizes my body and I clenched my teeth in pain after an hour the pain stopped and I looked in the broken mirror in my 'room' and I gasped.I had two jet black wolf ears on my head my hair was now jet black and was now to my ears.I had jet black dragon wings on my back and a jet black tail.My eyes weren't their normal vibrant emerald green instead the left one was a blood red and the right one was yellow.I had two red horns behind my ears and my nails were very sharp and so were my toe nails I had wolf like feet that my heels were up off the ground then I noticed I had two huge fangs sticking out of my mouth and I opened my mouths and found a forked tongue and wolf teeth instead of human teeth.I then noticed markings on my arms and shoulders going down my back.And I had 4 bands on my left arm.One was yellow the next one was jet black the next one was half black half white the last one was silver emerald green sky blue and had purple carvings and had spikes coming out of it.I had a necklace that said LEADER OF THE ELEMENTAL HELL HOUNDS.The necklace was more of a choker and it too had spiked coming out of it.It was jet black and the spikes were pure white the spikes on the last band were pure white as well.I got up and left the dursleys house and ran to the park and found a huge rock a stood on it and I took a deep breath and howled.It was a beautiful sound.I felt free for the first time in my life as I continued to howl.Then the most amazing thing happened a boy with blonde-white hair came running with dark brown haired African American boy and a chocolate haired boy.They looked about my age when I noticed that they all had wolf ears and tails like me.The blonde boy had pure white ears and tail and pure white bird like wings.The dark brown haired boy had bat like wings covered with fur that was a sandy color the same color as his ears and tail.The chocolate haired boy also has bat like wings but they are a chocolate color like his ears and tail.They all stop in front of me and I say "who are all of you?"      "I am Draco I was left at an orphanage".       "I am Blaise I was also left at an orphanage".      "And I am Neville I was also left at an orphanage.We were all left at the same orphanage".      "Oh ok "I say looking around the park.I feel something in my pocket and pull out three bands like mine except one is pure white and the next one is a sandy color while the last on is a chocolate color.I look at Draco and hand him the white one than I look at Blaise and hand him the sandy one then I give Neville the chocolate colored one "Here are your bands.I think we all are elementals".       "What are elementals?"Draco asks me."elementals are people who can control one or more elements".       "Oh ok".Draco says looking like he was about to say something.I quickly ask them were we should go and what we should do now.Draco suggested that we all go and make ourselves a name in Britain.We all agree and little did we know that our decision would take the wizarding world by storm.