LOW QUALITY MALUM + rant

I didn't get the notification for 5SOS's livestream and I'm fuckin pissed but I did find a whole bunch of videos on twitter and I screenshotted the malum parts bc they're too cute omfg ((this is the only photo I'm gonna share tho bc they're all pretty much the same lmaooo))

ALSO : I love 5SOS so much like they aren't even supposed to give snippets of their song and are supposed to wait until the release date but they went live just to leak thirty seconds of it and it's so good

I'm so excited for the new album.

But also this is kind of making me sad bc so many people who I knew loved 5SOS left the fandom to join a kpop fandom and a lot of them, from what I saw, were talking about how they didn't even like 5SOS anymore and they didn't care for them or their music.. and then suddenly 5SOS announces new music and they're like "YES, THEY DESERVE IT. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH." Idk. It just bothers me and I'm really sad about this. I feel like it isn't being true. Idk. Maybe I'm just wrong about this but I feel like it isn't really okay. I'm just super sad about this.

But heyyyy! New album! Everything is great ❤️❤️❤️

If you haven't heard the snippet, just check twitter or go to my "WTF 5SOS?!" book. And don't worry. I'm not leaking this. I don't own or have any footage of the actual song. This came from the boys themselves so PLEASE no hate.

Anyways, enjoy the malum. Many more to come woo