Info

Okay this year's music theme! First off the districts...

District one: Sorry you're no longer luxury... Your CELEBRITY! All districts know you, you're rich, and yeah.

District two: I apologize. You're no longer masonry. Now you're...MICROPHONES! You make, test, and use 'em. Also you find out how to make WEAPONPHONES!

District three: sorry... You're not technology. YOURE UM UH... BATTERY DESIGNER...? You make the batteries for da musical instruments.

District four: You're not fishing... UMMM actually I dunno. Ideas? Winning idea gets a whole book voted positive!

District five: UM LETS SEE... ILL TELL YA SOON. Youre still power, unless any ideas. Same prize.

District six: You're a NEW transportation. Limos, Lamburginis, and jets! WOOO!!!

District seven: You're the... MANSION BUILDERS! Yeah, I know it's dumb.

District eight: You're the clothes makers. The school gets a daily lesson from a stylist, sometimes becoming one.

District nine: umm... you're the... PAPARAZZI! YOU NEED CAMERAS...

District 10: YOU... edit photos of D1 from paparazzi to make the photos in the games.

District 11: HI you are the chefs for District 1... you can make THE BEST food EVER!

District 12: YOU ARE... the maids/servants. Ehh that is no happy job.

District 13: um you mine metals for D1. YEAH... THAT IS IT.

Capitol: SAME. But you dont participate until Capitol theme... SORRY. And have to message me if you want to be friends with a tribute.

Okay now the death stuff.

-When you die you are a mutt. I will get someone to design the mutts, rewarded with da votey things and maybe a follow. Be creative, base the mutts on music. By the way, if you're a mutt and the tribute kills you, you must rest before attacking again.

-When someone dies, a piano key sounds. At the end of the day "Die Young" or whatever its called plays for as many minutes a tribute died(1 minute per dead tribute)and the thing that plays is a musical.

-The hovercraft is a disco ball. Lights shine and the lights pick up corpses at night.

Okay the arena is explained later. Don't look yet... no special designing. And yes you may be a gamemaker... but I make the arena. You may add, but don't change it much. Keep it as music themed. And pm me about changes. To prove you read this, comment the band\song you hate MOST in a sentence. I explained that in the previous chapter.