Chapter 10

For the rest of the night I read the werewolf book Ethan gave me. It does explain a lot but it still didn't change my mind. I'm still dating a monster that likes to eat people. Woohoo. I sigh and put the book down. Why must he be a werewolf. The thought and worry is with me every time I see him. Like when he comes in for a hug, my mind's all like, holy shit fuck he's gonne kill me!

   You may be wondering why I'm freaking out. Yes, I hang out with werewolfs but still, this is my boyfriend. I also learned that he is a different kind. Divergent taught me that different is dangerous! Unless its your personality, then it's okay.

   I lay my head on my pillow and begin to feel the tears steam down my face. I love him so much but, I feel like I can't be with him. I finally fall asleep. I sleep through the night and have dreams of Ethan and the others trying to eat me!!!!! Kinda hot though, not gonna lie. I wake up sweating.

   I rush and get ready. Neon pink t-shirt today? I think yessss! I finish getting ready and run downstairs, not bothering to hide the werewolf book. I say goodbye to my mom and walk out to my car. The drive is fast and lonely. When I arrive, I get out and go straight to my locker.

  "Did you read the book?", Ethan says walking up to me. I nod and continue to gather my things ready for the day. "Good. Now can we talk about it?". I shake my head no and start to walk off. He grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Danny. Please.", he begs. I feel a tear slide down my face and he brushes it away with his thumb.

   "We'll talk later", I whisper. He nods and kisses me. Then he lets me go. I carry on with my day and almost leave until Ethan pulls me to him. "Come on", he says. He pulls me to my car and we get in. "I'm not a monster", he says.

    "You kill things".

   "Animals. Just animals! For food!".

   "Gross!".

    "Danny please! I'm not a monster! Yes I am a different kind from your friends but not the bad kind!  Baby I promise! I love you Danny! So much! I knowthis is fucking huge but you have to listen to me! I turn, yes. I kill animals, yes. But do I kill innocent people? NO! Never have! We aren't bad Danny!".

   It all begins to make sense. Maybe I should give him a chance. "Okay. I understand", I say. He kisses me gently and gets out. I drive home and pull into the drive way. I walk inside to an obvious pissed John. "Hey!", I say.

    "What the fuck is this?", he says, holding up the werewolf book.

     OH NOSE!! Okay,  I feel like this should have another something. So, Sterek anyone? Your call. First person who says yes or no to Sterek will get what they want! Thank you all for reading! I loooove you all!