Top 10 Bollywood Actors Who Have Successful Side Business!

Not a lot of actors entered the industry to make us laugh or cry. Some did it so that they could pursue another passion side-by-side. Aren't you jealous? They get to shake their than on screen and then start a restaurant or a fashion label off-screen. So much ummmf some of them have, its crazy. Anyways, these celebs have understood the power of Instagram and transitioned from "actor, model, friend' to "actor, entrepreneur, & badass', and we couldn't be prouder of them.

Here's 10 such actors who have taken the plunge into another biz –

1 SONAM KAPOOR (RHESON)

It's not every day that a successful actor turns towards their true passion. After being the brunt of everyone's ridicule, and subsequently giving us the most powerful performance of the year, Sonam's following her true passion which is fashion. Who else could do it except for her, and she's absolutely killing it with her innovative clothes and designer options.

#2 SUNIL SHETTY (MULTIPLE BUSINESSES)

Sunil is the definition of serial entrepreneur. He's not taking the online buzz about him seriously and has instead chosen to invest and start many businesses including a number of gyms across India and a production house called Popcorn Entertainment. He's the owner of Mischief, a series of boutiques spread across Mumbai, and is also in the real estate space with his company S2 realty. He also has a lot of restaurants to his name. Slow down Shetty Sir! 

for full article visit at:-  https://www.gossipkigalliyan.com/top-10-bollywood-actors-successful-side-business/ 

or visit to our site at :-  www.gossipkigalliyan.com