We are in pain

After a week Jong kook been avoiding Jihyo, tomorrow they will meet again. Tomorrow is Running man shooting day... His mind say i will be bad to see JiHyo now, but.. his heart can't wait to see his one and only girl.

Its also been a week since he help to set up Gary for Jihyo. Gary will text him every time they meet up, asking what is Jihyo preferences. Gary will always asks Jong Kook for help and advise for wooing Jihyo.
Jong Kook will just answer him without any lies as he knows, his donsaeng needed his help so much.

Gary-yah... I have known you for a long time, don't you ever know my feelings ? Gary.. hais, please take care of Jihyo.
Jihyo... I miss you.....  - Kim Jong Kook

"Hyung!!!!! Why i didn't see you at the usual place for this few days? Why? Somin didn't allow you? Ehyyyyyy.... that Somin can control KJK? Waa you must head over heel for her man.." Lee kwang soo ran towards Jong Kook and hugged him tightly.. he really misses this Hyung.. even he likes to nag... hahaha but this Hyung is really the best Hyung he had.

"Jeon Somin? Oh my god?! You declare with her already? Wah! Jong Kook! Congratulations!" Jaesuk shouted and gave Jong Kook a warm hug, he knows if Jong kook rarely fall in love but he fallen for someone....... he will take forever to move on.

"Oppa... congratulations, so happy for you...." Jihyo said softly, but Jong Kong managed to hear that. Her voice reflects how painful she felt. Her eyes gets watery & she looks down to her food. She can't even say congratulations while looking at Jong Kook.

What have you done Jong Kook? Are you happy to see Jihyo like that just to make Gary stay in Running man? Jong kook

What have you done Jong Kook? Are you happy to see Jihyo like that just to make Gary stay in Running man? Jong kook... she's hurt, she's crying, she's in pain... What have i done? I'm sorry Jihyo... i know i can't see you crying that is why i will leave now.. - Kim Jong Kook

"I need to go now, sorry guys, will meet you guys tomorrow morning.. remember guys don't be late!" Jong Kook walked away not even looking back. He can't afford to see her down face and he can't show to others his tears too..

It is so painful to her tears

It is so painful to her tears. He can't even bear his tears from his eyes. Oh my god if there's anyone see this.. he will just quit being in this industry.. so humiliating. He walked towards his car, can't stop thinking of Jihyo sad face. Just thinking of that makes him tears. Who knows a strong 💪 person, running man 'commander' cried in his car.