Part 16

FLASHBACK IS IN ITALIC

********

Next morning when Khushi woke up she found herself tugged in comfortable bed of Arnav room instead of hard floor at poolside. She very clearly remember that last night she slept out while crying on her fate so how come she landed here. No one can come in room at late hour except whose room is this. So it must be him who bought her in and laid her on his bed. What he is trying to do by showing pity on her state after breaking her heart. If he think that she is going to live on his mercy after his brutal rejection then he is wrong. Its enough now from start she is bearing everyone hatred on the name of relations not anymore. Till yesterday she was living life of unwanted daughter and now she is bounded to live her life as unwanted wife.

'Why Devi ... Why are you doing this to me... Why me' she cried remembering her in whom she never lost faith even after living a life worse than hell. Keeping her head on knees she cried on her agony.

Rabba hai... rabba
Rabba hai... rabba

What sin she has done to get such life. Is she going to live here even after knowing that she is not welcomed in this family. At least she has blood relation with her father so whether he like or not he can't deny the fact that she is his daughter. Her father hated her but still they had relation. But what she is going to expect from Arnav when he clearly said that he don't take her as his wife and he love someone else. Its better to live with hatred of your own people than a person who consider you as stranger. With this thought she made her decision to go back Lukhnow at her father place. Its better to live hatted than living life with false hope. What dream she was weaving and what reality she faced. Arnav had not only abandoned her but he had also snatched her hope of better future.

Kisi da tu kya laage
Lo tute kache dhaage
Phire dil mara mara
Yaar da tuta sahara

Getting off the bed she went towards dressing mirror and started removing her jewellery once done with that she took out her one old dress which she had bought with her and went in washroom to change.

Kyun hai bhala yeh dooriyan
Kyun hai khala ab darmiyan

*****************

After his regular workout session Arnav entered in his room sipping energy drink from his sipper but got shocked seeing Khushi zipping her bag while dressed in off white suit which looked very old. Well he don't mind what she is wearing if she is comfortable with thar but what shocked him more was the absence of Mangalsutra from her neck and vermilion from his forhead.

He thought it must because of last night revelation. It was he who had declared that he doesn't want this relation then why suddenly he is feeling bad because she had removed her marital sign. Shaking his head he tried to suppress his inner voice which tried to indicate something he don't want accept. Ignoring all that he thought about his family... How he will make them understand why Khushi removed her Mangalsutra and sindur... No its not right time to tell them truth he need to make her understand that his family is very traditional and they will not going to understand complexity of their marriage so easily. So for his family they need to act as happily married couple so they don't get any doubt. Keeping sipper on table he moved towards her.