Chapter 9.

Que's POV~

"Daniel take Kay home okay...I'll take YN to the hospital."

He handcuffed Kia and put her in the car along with Brooklyn. Kay moved to the front seat.

"is mommy okay daddy?"

"yea don't worry baby.."

I picked YN up. She was unconscious and losing a lot of blood. I carried her to the car put her in the front. Lord please let my baby be okay.

We arrived at the hospital. I carried her inside.

"somebody please help me! my wife's been shot!" I yelled.

A doctor ran over to me with a stretcher. I set her down.

Dr.: you're her husband right?

Me: yes...

Dr.: well right now we are gonna take her to the ER for immediate surgery

Me: okay... is she gonna be okay?

Dr.: we'll have a diagnosis as soon as surgery is over

I started to cry. What if my baby doesn't make it. JJ and Kay need a mother. I pulled out my phone and called everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later~

MamaRosie:*rubbing Que's back* it's going to be okay

Miracle:*wiping tears*

Dr.: *walks up* well the surgery is complete. Mrs. Broadnax was actually shot about an 1 inch and 1/2 under the middle of her breasts. In some cases a bullet can immediately exit the body but in others the bullet penetrates a moves around inside. In her case the bullet moved around and put an incision in the bottom of her right lung and an incision in the top of her right liver. She also had some internal bleeding but we cleared most of that up.

Aushanti: meaning?

Dr.: she has to under go two ,possibly three ,more surgeries . Right now her condition is critical. She is still unconscious but one person can go in to see her.

Durante: go ahead Que

* Que wipes his face and follows the doctor to the room.*

Que:*sits next to your bed* baby? you probably can't hear me...I love you... please don't leave me *starts crying again* I-I don't know what I would do without you... if-when you get outta here w-we're gonna take a family vacation. Me , you , JJ , and Kay...We'll go where ever you wanna go I promise *grabs your hand&kisses it* I'll get your nails and hair done. I'll do everything you tell me to do without complaining.I swear.

Your POV~

God: YN

You: yes?

God: do you want to go back to earth or stay here with me?

You:well whatever pleases you the most...

God: I am okay with both. If I wasn't I would not have gave you the option

You: you're right....

God: of course I am but how about you listen to your husband and see..

Que:baby? you probably can't hear me... I love you...please don't leave me... I-I don't know what I would do without you-

You: I've heard enough... I wanna go back

God: okay...live well my dear

Que's POV~

You:*a faint whisper* Q-Que

I popped my head up.

Me: baby?

You: I-I love you too

Then she fell unconscious again. My baby is still alive! I'm staying here tonight of course. Kay and JJ walked in.

Kay:* crying* daddy is mommy going to heaven

I set her on my lap. JJ sat next to me.

Me: ya'll your mama is going to be fine okay...she's just resting right now...

JJ: what if she isn't?

Kay:*hits him* don't say that

Me: exactly... now it's way past your bed time...

JJ: do I have to stay?

Me: no but you're gonna go back home with mama and go to school in the morning

Kay: what about me?

Me: you're gonna stay here with me

Kay: yay!

MamaR: *walks in* aw look at her...

Me: Ma , she told me she loved me

MamaR: when?

Me: like 5 minutes ago after she said it she fell unconscious again

MamaR: now you know God is definitely working his magic but come on JJ we gotta go...

JJ: get better mommy *kisses you on the cheek then leaves*

*Kay fell asleep on my shoulder and I feel asleep soon after.*

Daniel's POV~

Both Kia and Brooklyn are in prison. Since Brooklyn is 16 she is still a juvenille. YN and Que can decide if they wanna press charges on her , which they probably will. Kia on the other hand is definitely getting 20 years to life. I'm getting a huge raise for booking both of them. I'm going to visit YN tomorrow...I really hope she's okay.

~~~~~~~~

TBC....