Dare to Date the Geek - Part 3: The Truth

Part 3: The Truth

 [Day 1]

Sunggyu POV

I’m now at the school’s library. It’s quite weird that Eunji’s not here today. She usually comes here earlier than I do starting from the day she did the dare. It’s also weird that I didn’t receive any message from Bomi and Namjoo telling me to meet up so they can state what I’m going to do today.

“Hi oppa~” Eunji finally arrived and gave me a small peck on my cheek.

Woah… she really didn’t care that other students are watching. Maybe that’s how desperate she is to date that guy. I still don’t know him. Bomi and Namjoo didn’t mention his name to me.

“There are students around.” I said to her.

“Naah… don’t mind them.” She giggled and put out her book and started reading it. I did the same.

She might be in the mood because she can finally date the guy he likes. I felt strange. I shouldn’t be affected. I should be at least happy that I helped her out but… I can’t deny it anymore. My heart’s starting to tear up into pieces just by thinking that she’ll be breaking up with me after 3 days and finally date the guy that she really likes.

“Eunji, I’ll be out first.” I excused myself. She nodded in return.

3rd Person POV

Bomi and Namjoo remained at the locker room after Eunji left. They’re now in panic. Their friend Eunji’s in love with Sunggyu.

“What are we going to do?” Namjoo worriedly asked. They’re now pacing back and forth trying to think of a solution. Then Bomi suddenly paused.

“There’s no other solution to this Namjoo but we just have to let them be. We must not interfere on their relationship now.”

“But what about Sunggyu oppa? He’s doing this because he knows that Eunji needs him so she can date Myungsoo.” Namjoo pouted.

“Aiish… let’s just not get involved. That’s the only way I could think of Namjoo.” Bomi shook her head.

“Sunggyu oppa’s just pretending to like her. I don’t want to see Eunji gets hurt.” Namjoo sighed and slumped down on a chair.

“Don’t worry Namjoo. As long as Eunji’s not breaking up with him, he’ll keep on pretending to like her.” Bomi walked next to her and lightly tapped her shoulder.

“Aaah… I’m feeling nervous about this.” Namjoo looked up to her full of worries.

“It’s fine. Eunji’s full of charms anyway. She’ll be able to gain his heart in no time then everything will be ok. For now, we should avoid Sunggyu.”

“I’ll trust you Bomi. I hope it will work out for them.”

[Day 2]

Sunggyu POV

I’m at the cafeteria with Eunji. We’re spending our break time together. Students kept on stealing glances at us. They must be aware that we’re in a relationship now.

Anyway, I’m still curious of the two girls, Bomi and Namjoo. Ever since yesterday, they never once contacted me.

“Oppa… can you help me out with this?” Eunji asked showing her notes while munching on her snack.