Daily Life Arc Part 1

Seven years later......

A boy with brown hair was sleeping in bed when he sensed danger and was up with in four seconds before he pinned them down and was close to slashing at their throat if their aunty didn't stop them.

"Tsu-Tsu, stop! It's Gamma!" Everyone heard her and rushed in to seeing the site making them to laugh at it as 'Tsu-Tsu' had Gamma on the floor with a knife in his hand making the man to beg for his life.

'Tsu-Tsu' saw Gamma and jumps off as he lands onto his bed making him to wake up a sorting girl in his bed as she was curled up into his chest making her to pout that her brother wasn't in bed.

"Tsuna-nii!~" Tsuna turns to his sister and picks her up as she is very sleeply right now making Gamma to pale as the mother pulls him by the ear to letcher him as Tsuna laugh at him.

Tsuna got ready with his little sister as both slided down the railing of the staircase with the little one in his lap making the maids to scream as Tsuna's uncle shouts at them about the staircase and that it's not a slide.

Their mother shakes her head as Tsuna had a solid illusion to catch them and then they both headed into the dinner room to eat breakfast as his sister is more awake now.

Everyone could remember Tsuna and Skull, when Tsuna was only seven and a half years old, when both got shot and came back to life as both are immortal making them to know both are afraid to lose them all.

Flash Back...

A man was laughing as he stood over the fallen body of Tsuna and the Cloud Arcobaleno. He was the only one able to fight, thanks to his helmet filtering the radiation poisoning and Tsuna who was immune to posion. And fight they did.

Skull had driven the man back with Tsuna actually using his Cloud Flames as a steping stone for his uncle to leap on and fight on, and if the others were fighting alongside their Cloud and little Sky, the man would have been utterly demolished. It was a simple fact.

"Not going to say anything?" The man spoke, flicking blood off his fingers.

"I just killed your precious Cloud and little Sky after all." He said casually, like talking about the weather. Everyone of the Arcobaleno looked at Skull and Tsuna's body, noticing the faint twitch and subtle signs of their flames. Reborn had giving the man a deadpanned look.

"Not really." The hitman said.

"Skull and Tsuna couldn't be killed by the likes of you, kora!" Colonello exclaimed.

"Oh? But they were killed by me." The man spoke as his eyes were closed in a mocking manner.

"I watched Skull take a hail of bullets and get back up while Tsuna actually drank a poison spiked drink for me." Reborn rolled his eyes towards the man.

"I watch Skull have his spine severed when he was stabbed while Tsuna took a bullet for me." Fon added in hidden amusement.

"He ate a very strong poison and then complained about where I had left it while Tsuna ate the whole container." Verde said, glasses glinting.

"His head was busted open after cushioning my fall from an exploding building and Tsuna took a bullet fifty times fir me." Mammon added calmly.

"What are you trying to say?" The man interrupted before Lal could open her mouth. The man's voice had hardened and he glared at the immobilized arcobaleno, who collectively smirked at him.

"We're saying that Skull is the type to die for his friends while Tsuna dies for both his friends and family, kora." Colonello spoke.

"They won't hesitate to put themself in danger." Verde continued.