I love you, more than the entire universe

I can't stop thinking and crying about what happened earlier, I was defeated by that pesky bastard, Mark Liam. He told me to fuck off, then started a argument about who was the biggest shit-bag between us. He embarrassed me, and I couldn't take it. Most of the time I would win our arguments but somehow he defeated me. He was the first boy to ever make me cry in my entire school life, usually I made the boys cry, but now it was one of the boys who made me cry. After being too embarrassed to fight back, I eventually ran out of the hallway, toward the library building. Now, I was behind the building, in one of the benches crying. That was one fact I loved about our school, that it was huge, there was a lot of places to hide if you wanted to cut classes or just cry. No one could find me here, because this was mostly an abandoned place, where some love birds would make out after a football match. I tried it before, the night Reu won against SFC. It was dawn when I went home, my panties wet. I remembered my father was out of town, I was free to roam around.

I sigh and put my hands over my face, crying hard. I put my pride upfront my personality, it was always like that. I stayed here for almost an hour; it was quite and really relaxing. Someone then approaches me, "Can't you just leave me alone?" I shout, "I really need to be alone right now." My eyes were still wet from crying.

"Don't you want my sweet hugs?" he asks. Apparently it was Reu, my boyfriend. How sweet of him to come over and comfort his girlfriend. He then approaches me and stands near my front. "On second thought, I do need your sweet hugs right now." I reply. It was true, I really need his sweet hugs right now.

"Do you know about it?" I ask, not crying any
He wraps his longs hand around me, and presses his body against mine. I felt the warmth around me, this was what I really needed, and I needed to feel his warmth. "Reu, I love you." I love him very much, more than the entire universe, Reu loved me even when I was flawed from head to toe. "I love you more." He replies, it sends shivers to my spine. I kissed him gently on the cheek, and say more I love you's.

Reu was the perfect boyfriend, I couldn't ask for more. I very much enjoy his company. Every time I was sad, he would lighten up my whole day, he would tell me funny jokes, and hug me tight, it made me happy. I wish these moments I spend with him would last forever. Somehow, I wish I could be stuck in these kinds of happy moments.

I looked up, to see his beautiful face sleeping in my back. I stood up, and took Reu's hand, intertwining them with mine. "Let's go home," I say, beaming a smile unto him. He smiles at me back and stands up. We ended up in my house, I told Reu I wanted to look out the stars so we ended up in the rooftop, and it was my favorite place to stargaze. The sky were filled with stars tonight, it was a beautiful sight, "Reu, I wish somehow, we can always be together." I say.

"We'll always be together, Nic. I promise you." He replies.

"I love you, Reu Derek Solomon."
"I love you too, Nicole Julies Calijan."

It was always like that, I loved him and he loved me.

||| Hello guys! Thanks for checking this out! Don't expect too much from this. This was one of my first stories I've ever written, this has been discontinued and lacking in so much.

||| Just wanted to publish this. Hehe.