short hair

The weekend flew by so fast; I couldn't remember most of what happened, because I was mostly sleeping the whole day

The weekend flew by so fast; I couldn't remember most of what happened, because I was mostly sleeping the whole day. It was third period when Emily, leaned over me and gave me a piece of paper that was folded. "What is this?" I mouth at her, and she just shrugs, she doesn't want to reply. It was a good thing our teacher wasn't looking. I the unfolded the paper, and saw her message.

WANNA GO TO MY PARTY TONIGHT?

I really want to go but, I'm on a party-ban, I need to be a good girl to get that car I always wanted from my dad. I write back a no, and handed her the paper, smiling politely. She opened it with a surprised look. "What?" I mouthed at her. She was about to talk when our teacher cut her.

"Mind if you share what you two are talking about, Ms. Escora? Ms. Calijan?" I didn't really mind her; I wasn't in the mood to be listening to somebody, especially her. I was tired of the big fight I had with Mark last week. It felt like my body was floating mid-air, I couldn't feel a thing.

My teacher didn't really care about me, and continued class, as if nothing really happened. I wonder what Mark could be possibly doing right now, he never came in class ever since last week, he probably was just getting high at the moment.

After third period, Emily quickly approached me, with books in her hand

"Why aren't you going?" She asks.

"I won't, it's a Monday, I can't start the week with a hangover."

"This really isn't you, last time we were even drunk on a Wednesday. And your last party was over a month ago." She pouted, but I won't bother. "I think you have a secret you're not telling."

"Please! Nicole tell me!"

"I have a party-ban, I can't attend any parties for over six months." I reply.

"Why? Is it your dad?" She asks.

"Actually, it's just me. I wanted a car, so I begged my dad to get me one. But only on one condition, that I had to behave, like a good girl. I had no choice, so I accepted that deal. I wasn't suppose to tell you, because when I do get the car, it'll be a surprise to you, so we could go on fun best friend adventures."