4. thinking of you

Castiel's phone buzzed.

>hey, its Dean :) 

The blue-eyed man grinned wickedly as he reread the text message again and again. He unlocks his phone and immediately texts back. 

<hello, Dean -Castiel J. Novak

Castiel is currently at his hotel room, sitting on the expensive white leatherette sofa it provided and a glass of scotch in his hand. Not long after, Castiel gets another reply from the gorgeous man. 

>whats with the full name after txts?

<apologies if you find it annoying, i use it to let notify clients -Castiel J. Novak

He wonders what the blonde man is currently doing. Is he studying? Eating? Spending time with his little brother? He smiles softly as he remembered Dean talking about his little brother so fondly it made his cold heart melt. Castiel finishes his Scotch, and proceeds to the hotel's fluffy bed. He craves Dean. He wants Dean. He needs Dean. And what Castiel wants, he gets.

His mind wandered to Dean's lips. Those plump and pink lips that were made for his own lips and cock. His hand trailed to his clothed crotch, massaging his hardening erection. The things Dean could do to him. He imagines Dean staring at his cock, doe eyed and green eyes dilated from lust.

He opens the zipper of his slacks, freeing his rock hard cock leaking with beads of precum and he gasps as the cold air hits his sensitive member. Thankfully the high class hotel provides lube. The cap pops open and he poured a generous amount on his hand, throwing the lube aside and starts stroking his long and thick length. A part of him is slightly disappointed it wasn't Dean's, the green eyed Greek god's calloused hand touching him, stroking him, sucking him.

He lets out a moan as his thumb flicks the slit of his cock, he focuses on the head, bobbing his hands the corona of glans of his penis, he turns his hands into a fist as he strokes the his shaft. He bites his lower lip as he imagines Dean staring at him all wide eyed and innocent looking. What would Dean look like naked? He thought. His hips buck up up to his fist. He twists his fist everytime he strokes upwards then downwards. His free hand massages his ball sack, feeling it tighten, sending ripples of pleasure every time. He pants heavily and groans until he feels a familiar feeling surge in his stomach. He imagines Dean naked and on his knees, taking all of Castiel because he can, while his other hand pumps up and down Castiel's big fat cock. He knows he is close and he starts pounding his fist up and down, the sound of moaning, groaning, panting and skin slapping fill the silent and spacious room. 

"Dean!" He allows himself to groan out loud. Thick white and creamy cum spurts, landing on his stomach and hands. He sighs.

x x x

It's been three days that him and Cas have been continuously non-stop texting.

Dean was on his back on his memory foamed bed, listening to AC/DC erupting on his speakers. Sam was out buying green vegetable stuff for his salad, Dean likes to call it 'rabbit food'. 

Sam comes back, an arm full of big eco- friendly paper bags. Sam knows about the constant texting between him and Mr. Novak, and he keeps on bugging him to 'spill the deets'. 

"Hey Dean? Can you do me a favor?" 

"Depends on what, Sammy." Dean says.

The taller brother scowled at his nickname that Dean created. He threw an apple at him, which Dean caught. "Don't call me that." Says Sam. Dean laughs half-heartedly and says. "I'm older than you, I can call you what ever the hell I want. Sammy." 

His little brother rolls his eyes. "You remember Benny? Benny Lafitte?"

Dean nods. "The guy you said that has a crush on me?" He says. "Yeah I know him, why?"

"Yeah, him. Listen, he's a photographer and you and Novak have been pretty close lately, so I'm begging you Dean, can you please call him and ask him if we can have a photoshoot for the school papers?"

Him and Mr. Novak? Close? Pfft, sure they text a lot but that doesn't mean they're close. Keep telling that to yourself, Dean. The blonde man sighs. "I'll go and call him."