Just a little work-out

SAMANTHAS POV

I walked out and he was propped up on the wall. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful he was. Or I guess it would need to be handsome because he's a guy but still. I think I wasn't thinking straight cause he had cologne on his shirt and it was amazing.

"I hope you know that you're never getting this shirt back." I said smiling at him as we left to go to last period.

"Don't you have enough of my shirts?" He asked me laughing. And I just kept walking.

"Hey guys swim party? Tonight my house. 7?" Leo asked, me and Daniel.

"I'm going" I said excited. I loved swimming.

"If she's going I'm going." Daniel said rubbing the back of his head. I'm not surprised. He hates me swimming cause I have a bikini and he doesn't like people looking at me.

"Sweet! Let your brothers know!" Leo screamed as he ran down the hallway. I laughed as Daniel kept walking.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked Daniel. And he shrugged.

" I'm not a big fan of Leo's parties. But, if you wanna go let's go!" He said with a smile as we went to last period. Then my brothers ran up behind me and tickled me. I ended up chasing them to the football field. Then I was tackled. I was laughing. But, Luke wasn't he went up and shoved the guy. Then Jake went up and pulled Luke back and crossed his arms while trying not to hit the guy.

"Hey man, you gotta be more careful." Jake said as he clecnched his fist. While that was going on, Daniel was helping me up from the ground and i released a small groan but then shrugged it off.

"Hey, did he hurt you?" Daniel asked, voice full of concern.

"Just a small bruise." I said as I walked over to Jake.

"Let me see it." Daniel said catching up to me.

"It's not a big deal, i can handle a bruise." I said looking at him. But, then Luke raised up my shirt.

"What the hell Sam! That ain't no god damn small bruise." Luke said looking at me and Daniel rubbed his head. I was confused I thought it was. But, then i looked and i had this giant bruise falling my arm pit to my waist.

"It hardly hurts. And i can handle pain guys, I am an athlete." I said as I pulled my shirt down and went and stretched. After stretching I jumped up and ran over to the track. Then i began jogging it.

"Hey sam, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Luke began but then I iterrupted.

"Luke, i get that you are looking out for me. But, i have to look out for myself." I said then i picked up my pace some and then Daniel caught up with me.

"Hey sammy, i get that you can look out for yourself, but you don't have too. You have us." Daniel stated.

"Yeah, i do right now. But what happens when yall graduate? Or when I am alone somewhere. You aren't always going to be there with me. And neither will my brothers. They will graduate and find a girl and move on with life. Just like you." I said and picked up my pace again. I realized I was running not jogging now. And with that statement to Daniel he had stopped and just stood there. And no matter how much it hurt me, i knew that's what's going to happen. And without noticing i had a tear slip down my face, but i quickly wiped it away and kept running. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts. That i ran the entire class period and i forgot to stop and get water. But, i was burning up, it was so hot. I tied Daniel's shirt up into a crop top. And ran and got water. I grabbed my backpack and ran to the truck, i sat in the front seat, and waited for the boys to come out. I put my headphones in and listened to my music. When they got in the car they were joking and Laughing. When we got to the house i went into the weight room in the shop we had in the backyard. I turned around but with my music up so loud i couldn't hear anything. When i turned around my lips crashed into Daniel's. But, i quickly pulled away choosing our friendship over 1 kiss.

"You're fine, twice in a day." he said as he laughed. I just kept going with the weights. After a few minutes we started talking about the day then we got up at 6 and went in the house and i jumped and that shower and left the water on and went in my room.

"Your turn!" I screamed down the hall. Then i grabbed my clothes, waited a second then Daniel ran by and jumped in the shower. I got dressed in my bikini and a pair of my jean shorts. And a cute tank top. Daniel came out with his swim trunks and a t-shirt on. We walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and some towels. I through my towel over my shoulder and grabbed a bottle of water. I was leaning again my refrigerator drinking water and eating my apple when my brothers ran downstairs racing. I went out to the car and jumped into the bed of the truck. The boys followed and did the same. We were off to the party.