« Capítulo Diez y Nueve »

(A/N: *Throws a block of lead labeled "Writer's" at the wall and hisses* BeGoNe, WrItEr'S bLoCk!

Also, this is a shorty, sorry!)
Your POV

Toriel then turned to the skeleton beside me. "Oh, are you one of (Y/N) and Frisk's friends?" she asked Sans.

He nodded. "yeah, i'm (Y/N)'s friend." I noticed right away that he didn't mention being Frisk's friend, but when I glanced over at the human, they were avoiding eye contact while biting their lip. "you're toriel, right?"

Mom perked up. "Why, yes, I am! And your voice is very familiar... You're the man behind the door, correct?"

"that i am. the name's sans. (Y/N) told me a lot about you." Sans's grin widened.

"Wait! Then this must be..." She pointed to Papyrus. "You must be Papyrus!"

Papyrus gasped dramatically. "THE ASGORE CLONE KNOWS MY NAME! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"

A smirk crawled onto Toriel's face. "Papyrus, what does a skeleton tile his roof with?"

The same smirk made its way to mine, as I already knew the answer.

"UH, SNOW PROOF ROOF TILES?"

"No, silly!" Mom chuckled.

Sans, Toriel and I cupped our hands over our mouths to amplify the answer. "SHIN-GLES!" we all shouted in unison.

Frisk burst out laughing along with us, while Papyrus loudly facepalmed. "I CHANGE MY MIND. THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE."

"So, Paps," Undyne interrupted, speaking to Papyrus. "You invited everyone here. Well, except for her." She pointed to Mom. "How did you know to bring us together?"

The skeleton squinted, switching glances between all of us. "LET'S JUST SAY... A LITTLE FLOWER TOLD ME."

"A-a f-flower?!" Alphys and I stammered. I got flashbacks to Flowey, wondering if it meant him. I mean like, he kind of spared me? He can't be that bad.

Then I remembered that he was originally trying to kill me. Okay, that makes more sense.

"You IDIOTS!" someone shouted with maniacal laughter soon following. Instantly, vines were wrapped around me.

I glanced around, seeing that everyone was trapped in the spiky, and might I say rather painful vines except the child named Frisk.

I soon blacked out.