Things Gone Wrong

The next morning was very difficult. You woke up megamind had been snoring louder than ever. He was sprawled across the sheets and he didn't bother to get under the covers. As you sat up it took you a moment to realize what was around you. If it wasn't for the blue headed man snoring loudly you would have thought that last night was a drunken dream. A few drinks didn't affect you that badly though because Megamind was really there unless you're still dreaming. Just in case you pinched yourself before dragging your body out of the hard bed.

You walked over to the other bed and started shaking Megaminds shoulder.

"Wake up," Your groans were met with more snores.

You shook him again, "Please wake up?" Maybe being friendly will help.

Nope

Once more you shook him, harder than before hand. Finally he rolled over and face you. His eyes were even more vibrant than you remember. He goaned himself and went to sit up, but didn't as he grabbed his shoulder in pain.

"How you feeling?" You asked him.

"Fine, fine, I'll be good." He did finally sit up right and swung his legs over the bed to stand up. As he stood you went to the fridge to grab something to drink. After a minute of waking up you heard him yelp in a way you didn't think men could possibly do.

"My portal gun!" he turned to you with the gun. It seemed to be intact to you.

"What's wrong with it?" You ask taking a sip of your (Favorite/drink).

He walked over to you and started explaining what happened, "Something must have happened to the mechanism controlling the two points controlling the rout of the separation points on three separate spatial dimensions has busted. That took me months to figure out!"

You looked at him as if he was speaking gibberish, which he might as well have been. He caught on to your confusion.

"It means what makes the portals and where they lead can't do that anymore."

You got up and walked to him, "So... you're stuck here?"

That sounded more optimistic than you would have liked. Of course you liked him, he's amazing but Megamind has a life of his own, with Roxanne and defending Metro City. You knew he would never be with you. So panicking to not upset him the words just flew out of your mouth.

"I'll help you."

He looked up at you with puppy dog eyes, "Really? You'll help get back to Metrocity?"

You nodded, he hugged you tightly and almost picked you up "Oh thank you thank you thank you! So much, uh.."

He let go of you and looked confused.

"What is it?" Yuu pondered.

"I never caught your name. What is it?"
Megamind wanted your name, how could you forget to tell him last night, "I-it's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)..."

He smiled softly, "Well thank you (Y/N). I really appreciate it."