Is it GAY?

Just another day at Boxmore. The almighty ruler, Boxman, you could say. Was throwing a small fit about not knowing what to attack the Plaza with. Suddenly, he was forced out of thought when Darrell and Shannon came running in. "DADDY!" They both shouted, their eyes full of joy and hopefulness as their cyborg chicken father only stared at them with disinterest. "It better be something good. Can't you see i'm BUSY!?" He exclaimed, gesturing towards the window, this only caused the two robot children to look at eachother and giggle. "Well...! This IS important!" Shannon said. "VERY important!" Darrell chimed in. "Go on.." Suddenly, they both burst out "IT'S VENOMOUS!" ..Venomous. That was the name that immediately struck Boxman across the face. Literally, his whole face turned red and he smiled awkwardly. "V-Venomous?! Do I look okay!? I look okay right? You can be honest-" Shannon patted his shoulder. "of course, daddy! You always look.. good." With the word 'good' she looked at Darrel awkwardly. "Yeah! Now come on! We've no time to waste!!" Darrell shouted as he and Shannon pushed Boxman out the door. 

Boxman pretty much turned into a tomato from the sight before him, it was his Venomous- And no Fink!? Gee, this was really a dream come true!

TO 
BE
CONTINUED!?