A Favor

I do Not own dis pic, nor do I own My hero Academia. Enjoy the story, and feel free to point out any mistakes!

Sorry all of these chapters take so long.

Work was just as tiresome as all the other days I've gone. Although late to the job- we had completed the field three times, adding on to the already ample supply of wheat we had harvested. It didn't help that Brownie and Red Tint, aka Borin, were right on my tail the whole entirety of the day. Wandering away the first chance I had was rather easy, but after they realized that I had vanished, they became persistent in following me through the work day.

Still, even though annoying, it was slightly endearing, like a child to it's mother.

That thought made me reminisce the fact that I don't have any memories of my mother, instantly knocking over the endearing tone of things.

Nevertheless, I did go home, just as excited as the day before. As I jogged, several fire flies flew through the pathway, sitting along the flowers I had sprouted on accident. Despite not meaning to make them, I kept them there, after all, they smell rather nice.

Finally, after treading my lonely path, I had arrived home.

All was silent, a hyped tension surrounded me, but in remembering this morning, I felt dread.

Asides from the fact that he's starving, the stranger was also bleeding out when I left...

To make things worse, I used trees to bind him to the ground...

Shrugging, I decided to get food first. He would cave eventually, so I'd have to be ready for when he did. Bouncing over to the crude house and passing the curtain, I grabbed one loaf, seeing as that was the only one left. Usually I only eat about three slices a week, but thanks to the stranger, It looks as though I ate a whole twenty slices, possible less or more.

Scoffing at that fact, I continued what I was doing, wandering out of the house and over to the house made of trees.

From the moment I walked in, there was the stranger, angrily looking up at the top of the trees and ivy covered branches. He looked to be tired out, and I could only assume it was from struggling against the tree's rough bark.

The sound of my footsteps had caught his attention, and when I walked in was when he pointed his lethal glare at me, snarling like the rabid animal he is somewhere on the inside. I could almost sense the onslaught of profanities brewing, yet he held his tongue when he saw me, turning his face away in what appeared to be shame.

Shuffling next to him, a small wave of my hand let the trees wither.

I plopped down cross legged, breaking a small piece of the loaf off and chewing it myself. I hadn't eaten yesterday, so I was relatively hungry. Not enough to stuff myself, but just a slight itch.

As soon as the tree finished withering, he began to wiggle, trying his best to sit up. It didn't go too well, with him instead falling back to the ground. I watched while chewing the small piece of bread, setting the loaf down to free my arms.

His silence was an eerie one, but I continued to act as though unaffected.

"You-" His voice started as he tried to look back at me. The word he started ended with a crack in it, but he cleared his throat and tried again, frustration rather obviously running through his being, "Your jUst--" His voice cracked again, and his hands clenched tightly together into a fist, so much so that any tighter and his nails would have penetrated skin.

It appeared that with yesterday and this morning being a fiasco, things were beginning to get through his pompous head that he can't do anything. He's injured.