BGYWWO 18

"Calling me here... is there something you want to do?"

Cheng Yi smiled and suddenly waved his hand. As if magic were cast on them, the peach blossoms around them gathered together and floated in the sky.

Duan Yijun gaped with his mouth opened wide, he thought the skill was very gorgeous but he still doesn't know what Cheng Yi wanted to do. At this moment, the floating petals of peach blossom fell down, forming the word 'Xian'and 'Mo' plus a heart sign in the middle.

All the people at the foot of the mountain were fired up. They never imagine that the Big God in their heart would confess to a little mediocre newbie but this was not the most shocking part.

When Moyi said the sentence 'Xian-er, marry me?', the crowd was in an uproar. If Moyi didn't arrange people to block the crowd at the mountain foot, those people probably would rush up there.

At the same time, there were people who have fun watching the whole thing, there were people who were happy and excited, there were also a lot of people who was Big God's follower now have their dream shattered and heart broken.

But Cheng Yi doesn't care about all these things. Letting everyone to come here today, he just wanted to announce in front of everyone of his ownership of this person(DYJ) and also to tell everyone that he has already someone he liked in his heart.

Duan Yijun was confused to stupidity. It was fine that the man privately confessed to him in reality, he never expect that he(CY) would confess again in the game, and also directly asked him to marry him(CY).

He finally understood why Cheng Yi went to modify the game, this was totally for the sake of his own selfish action ah!

"What is it, you dont agree?"

Peach blossoms were floating everywhere, almost completely surrounded both people.

Cheng Yi walked forward and pulled the person into his embrace.

Duan Yijun could imagine that man at the other must be chuckling in front of the screen.

He doesn't know what wrong but his face was flushed so he stood up and walked a few rounds in his room, attempting to disperse the heat on his face.

After that, he sat down again and typed 'I do' on the keyboard. He doesn't dare to see how those people respond after this so he logged off in panic.

After a while, his phone started to ring. It was Cheng Yi.

Both people exchanged affectionate sweet nothings in the call for a while, then reluctantly ended the call when the phone started to feel hot.

For the next few days, preparations were done for their wedding.

Even though it was in the game, everyone was still very serious as if they were the one getting married. On the day of their wedding, it was so crowded in the venue that they couldn't possibly squeeze in anyone anymore.

Duan Yijun even suspected that all the players in the game has came to the wedding...

Both of them were wearing red wedding attire. Although Cheng Yi joked that Duan Yijun is married to him, both of them were actually wearing a groom's attire.

Seeing that person in front of him in the game, Duan Yijun unconsciously thought of Cheng Yi's face. Then, as if he was really standing in front of him, Duan Yijun felt shy and doesn't know what to do.

There were several times where he couldn't hold his mouse stably.

After the ceremony was done and rings were exchanged, naturally it was the time to go to the bridal room. Everyone in their guild started to act like Duan Yijun's family members and even wanted to invade the bedroom.