1- Park it.

The soft warmth of the sun hit my face as I glanced at the cynical kid walking beside me, He had roughed up dark hair, yet it seemed to shine in the sunlight. We walked in silence before he asked me, ' So what, You a theatre kid?' He asked me quietly. I laughed a bit before saying in a basic bitch voice ' Sweetheart, I am the manager of the theatre club.' I saw he stare at me for a few seconds before he laughed and it caused me to laugh too. His voice seemed a bit roughed up, like he had a story behind those dark jade eyes, I kept walking beside him and made a yelp as he pulled me behind a tree. A red head was walking down a path from ahead, Max seemed to just be hiding from him, I looked at him before whispering, ' Who is that?' Max gave me a look before sighing ' It's just my Dad, He'll kill me if he knew I left Detention early again.' 
   I just stayed pressed against him as he checked to see if the redhead was still there. He was gone and I gently pulled away from him. My face felt lit up as Max gave me a hug, He had a rough grip but i just returned the hug quietly. I heard yelling as I saw two girls running around each other. My friend Nerris, and a teal haired girl wearing a jocks jacket. Nerris raced over to me and hid behind me in a laughing fit as The teal  haired girl tackle hugged Max.  She laughed a bit as I laughed quietly when She knocked him to the ground in the hug. A taller guy a bit taller then me walked over and picked her up off Max, ' N-Nikki! What did I say about knocking Max down!' His voice had a tiny crack in it and he dropped Nikki to her feet. She huffed and folded her arms, ' Party Crasher.' She mumbled and stuck out her tongue at him. He had this yellow shirt on with a soft yellow jacket over top of that.  He was cute looking as Harrison walked past him and over to Nerris, He took Nerris's hand and kissed it softly, I sighed and just helped Maxwell stand up. I noticed a dark bruise on his neck but he stood up too quickly for me to really understand it. He looked up at me and gave me a small half smile. Nikki giggled a bit and she pushed Max into me, ' Date!' She chimed and smiled widely before standing next to Neil again. I felt my face flush up as Maxwell gave  me a look before saying, ' Wanna just... Meet at the Charleston diner?' He asked quietly and I just gave him a nod.
      A warm feeling swirled around my stomach as I stared down into those soft jade eyes. They glistened like water in a glass. I slowly pulled away and let a small smile appear on my face. Nerris and Harrison smiled a bit, while Nikki was just squealing her head off. Nerris and Harrison hung out after school as Nerris had her magic club with him and Nikki was just hanging out with that Neil kid I guess. Maxwell yelped when he saw the redhead from before. He grabbed my hand and forced me to run with him. I didn't actually care, I just followed after him, It kinda felt like he was my romeo, and I'm a juliet, just minus the poison.  I raced behind him as we ran down the street from the park and in to a small alleyway behind a Cheer-O-Gas, What kind of the name is that for a gas station? I laughed a bit when Maxwelll slipped and fell, I helped him up and chuckled ' I guess you've fallen for me?' I did a small wink and chuckled as I noticed Max's face turned red. He rolled his eyes, ' Whatever playboy.'