Liar

YURI ON ICE X KILLING STALKING

He's so beautiful.

The way he skates across the ice, his sparkling blue eyes and smooth grey hair. I want to talk to him more than anything.

I saw Viktor leave his house not long ago. He should be out for awhile. I put my hand on the doorknob, slowly twisting it to enter his penthouse. I gasp as I'm met with a striped blue and grey shirt covering Viktor's perfect chest.

He smiles. "Yuuri, isn't it? How nice of you to visit.

"Yeah," I laugh nervously. "Hello, Viktor."

"Why don't you come inside for tea?"

Viktor moves away from the door and I shyly step in. His home is beautiful and modernly decorated. I sit upon one of his lush couches as he starts to brew our tea.

"What brings you here?" He asks, turning away from the tea kettle to face me.

I shrug. "I-I don't want to seem creepy or anything, b-but you're my childhood idol. You're the reason I skate. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Isn't that sweet.." Viktor makes his way over to me and rubs my shoulders from behind. I melt into his touch.

The sweet, sensual feeling of his hands is taken away too soon. I open my eyes to see that he had gone back to the kettle to pour our tea. He sits beside me and hands me a teacup. I take a sip.

Viktor looks at me and places his teacup on the glass coffee table. A sinister smirk plays on his expression.

"I don't like people that lie."

And then my vision goes completely black.