CHAPTER 2

Today is Friday. Tiffany so excited for tomorrow's plan with Nichkhun & Taecyeon. She's walking to school with Taehyung. Taehyung can see Tiffany like an open book. He knows Tiffany is happy and it makes him happy. When they arrived, there is a girl come towards them and gave Taehyung a letter. He looks confused and turned his head to Tiffany. Tiffany just smile and take the letter from that girl because Taehyung doesn't move his hand from his pocket. The girl bowed to Tiffany and said thank you.

Tiffany : "Uuuuu~ My Taehyung will finally be a man! I'm so proud Tae! You have a fan! Hahaha. Here, take this and read her letter carefully. You should give your reply to her. Arraseo?"

She smiles. How can she smile? Taehyung wants her to at least be annoyed or something. But she just smiles.

Taehyung : "I don't want this." Giving the letter to Tiffany.

Tiffany : "Yak! That girl took a courage to write this letter for you. At least you should read first."

Taehyung : "But I don't know her. I never even talked to her."

Tiffany : "Then talked to her. Get to know her." (Smiling)

Taehyung : "Siro! I don't want to."

Tiffany : "At least read her letter. Okay? For me? Be a gentleman, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung : "Arraseo Nonna." He takes the letter and puts it inside his bag.

Tiffany : "I have to go to class. See you later Tae" She waves her hand

. . . . .

TIFFANY POV

I entered the class. I see Nichkhun already in his seat. Nichkhun and I are seating next to each other. I smiled at him and say "Hi..."

Nichkhun : "Morning Tiffany. Have you sleep well?"

Tiffany : "Yess. Never better! Hahaha. So, about our plan tomorrow, is it still in or not?"

Nichkhun : "Of course. I'll go to your house at 11 am. Ok?"

Tiffany : "Yes! I will prepare a lot of snack."

Taecyeon : "Don't forget about me, Fany~a"

Tiffany : Laughed "Of course not Taec!"

*Break Time*

Finally, it's break time. I'm about to go to Cafetaria with Taeyeon when Nichkhun stop us.

Nichkhun : "Actually, Can I borrow Tiffany for today? I already bought foods for us." (Smiles)

Why is he so handsome? And that smiles. Can my heart handle this? I'll be alone with him. After Taeyeon nodded her head, Nichkhun grabbed my hand and take me to School rooftop. When we arrived, he gave me a melon bread and a strawberry milk with a smile.

Nichkhun : "I think we need this time alone. Just you and I." He smiles and makes me blushed.

Tiffany : "Waaaa... It's beautiful up here. I've never been here before. Have you?"

Nichkhun : "I used to come here often when my first year in this school. I just moved to Korea and my Korean is not very good yet so it's hard for me to communicate with other student. When a break time, I always bring my lunch and eat it here. Alone."

I listen to him and nodded my head.

Nichkhun : "Do you remember? You are the first one that talk to me. You introduced yourself with your Tiffany's smile. I always love your smile, Tiffany." He said and then he touches my cheeks.