Ch 1

A/N: WHY IS HARRY SO FUCKIN' BEAUTIFUL???

#########################################################################

"What is this?", Harry asked holding the rejection letter at the frighten PA (Personal Assistant) who was on the verge of tears. "Is this how you work in my office?"

"I'm so sorry, Sir.",  he whimpered in his hands. "I-"

"SORRY WON'T DO ANYTHING!", Harry yelled. "How are we going to do business with Mr. Greg if you keep an making stupid mistakes like this."  He threw the paper at the PA's face.

"I- I had to go h-home because m-my marriage got f-fixed.", the PA cried. "I had to go there or else the proposal will get canceled. I'm sorry"

"No", Harry shook his head. "This is not the first time you put a personal matter ahead of work. If you want to take care of your family, maybe you should leave my office. This is not the first time I suffered from a loss because of you."

"No, please", the helpless worker got on his knees, clutching to Harry's legs. "I'm the only one who earns at home. Plea-"

"Well if you are the only one earning at home then you have thought of doing your job properly. Get Out!"

"N-no Sir, please! Liste-"

"I said, OUT!", he kicked the worker off his legs and walked to his chair. The ex-PA stood up sobbing and wiping his tears with his button up. He turned around to tell Harry to give him one chance only for Harry to give him a glare as a warning of going away. He sniffed and left the room. 

As he was walking through the corridors, workers gave him sympathetic looks and some even mouthed a 'Sorry'. The ex-PA was furious at Harry and cursed him as he got out of the Styles and Horan Inc. He turned around to give the building one last look, a look filled with anger and envy. 

"Harry Styles, I will get you. I promise.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry sighed as he walked out of the building, carrying his suitcase in his hand. He was saluted by the watchman while he opened the door for his master.

Harry strode over to his Maybach, waiting as the driver opened the door for him. He entered and then the driver got back to his seat and they were off to his residence.

Harry face-palmed as he gazed over his window. Another PA has been fired. Harry honestly didn't understand how these type of people are qualified. None of them can do their work properly because some of them some ignore the work while some are actually too lazy. And some take care of their personal matters overwork. Who does that?

Despite the mistakes of various PAs, Styles and Horan Inc. is still the top company that constructs Financial Analyst and are best known for recommending clients when to buy and sell investments, and by staying current on economic trends, business news and company strategy.

With the help of his partner, Niall Horan, Harry Styles was able to construct a Partnership business that has been successful over the years. Of course, they have competitions around, but that was useless as it was obvious to others that Styles and Horan Inc. attracted more clients.

Lost in thoughts, Harry didn't even realize the car pulling towards the gate. The watchman of the mansion opened it, saluting to Harry as the car passed him. Once the driver parked the car in the garage, Harry got out and the car and saw a Lamborghini at the end corner of the garage. It meant one thing.

Louis was back from College.

Harry breathed a sigh of relief. Honestly, if there was anyone who calmed Harry down after a massive break out on his PA, it was definitely his Submissive, Louis.