Chapter 5

MAKOTO'S POV

What's with her? Why's she still ignoring me? And what's with me, letting her go like that? I'm going to tell her my feelings, whether she likes it or not.

*the next day*

She didn't even bother to talk to me.

RENA'S POV

I get really nervous when I see him after all! I can't even talk to him.. >//< No good...he must think that I hate him! I don't want him to hate me...so I gathered up the courage to face him today!

*after school*

I saw him near the back of the school. There's no one around. Perfect! And it seems like he noticed me. I walked up to him.

"Umm, Hanamiya-sa--"

He cornered me into the wall.

"Hanamura Rena, I like you!"

Ehh?! I blushed deeply. This doesn't seem like him after all! Is he sick?

"U-um..Are you okay, Hanamiya-san? You don't have a fever, don't you?" I asked as I touched his forehead. He blushed deeply. How cute~wait, what am I thinking?!

"I'm serious. Don't even try and make this a joke.."

"But I still hate you. You did that to Kiyoshi-kun. Now, move it. Get lost." What did I just say? This was the perfect time..What the hell did I just say?! Crap..

"Oh. Well, I get it," he said as he walked away. What have I done? He's clearly hurt.. The words I wanted to say next were stucked in my throat. I wanted to tell him "don't go" but..I couldn't..

I rushed home and locked myself in my room. Tears started to form in my eyes. Come to think of it, it's the first time I've seen him cry a bit...

*ring ring*

Who is calling? I picked up my phone. Ria?

"Ria? Why're you calling?"

"Ehh that's because I wanted to talk about--Wait, are you crying?! I'm coming there right now! Oh, by the way, Mana's here, soo just tell us who made you cry and she'll cut him with her scissors!!"

((A/N: Ria and Mana are going to be the main characters in two of my fanfics that are going to be published once this fanfic ends ;) ))

*after a few minutes*

*ding dong*

.......That was fast?

"Rena-chan!!!!" Ria called.

"Sorry for intruding," Mana-sama, polite as always..

"Ria-chan, Mana-sama!"

"Like I told you, stop calling me with "sama," since we're close friends now.."

"So..who made you cry?" Ria asked.

"Well...." I started to explain what happened.....and they both HIT me in the head. I'm really stupid right?

"We'll fix this," Mana said. *snip* *snip* What'll you do?!?!! Σ(゚д゚lll)

---------

Author:

Haaaiiiii!! Hating Rena yet? Don't worry!!! She really likes him soooo it'd be all good soon ^w^ what'll mana do? Hmm~ you can guess who her partner is huh? Ria and Mana are going to be the main characters of two Kuroko no Basuke fanfics~ heheheh

.....STUPID RENA!!!!!!!

I suck at making confessions huh?