Epilogue: Cola's Obituary

"Salutations, desert dogs. This is Cherri Cola, bringing you the news of the day. Unfortunately, this is not good news, so sit tight, and listen up. Yesterday marked the end of the lives of the group known as the Fabulous Four. These men were known as Party Poison, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, and Kobra Kid. Let me tell you a bit about them, if you don't know.
Jet Star was a medic, and a damn good one. He's saved hundreds of lives out here in the Zones. He was also an amazing guitar player, and the kindest person I've ever met. He always stayed strong in the face of tragedy, and was there for anyone who needed it.
Fun Ghoul was... exactly that. He was energetic and hyper, and a helluva good fighter. He always had something to say to make people laugh. He was also a mechanic, and was responsible for the bomb that destroyed BLI's prison building last week. He was completely devoted to this fight, and to his friends.
Kobra Kid is known for his constant poker face. Yeah, he didn't say much and didn't show it, but he was one of the most empathetic people I knew. He always came through for the people he cared about, and was amazing in a fight, as well as being a diligent bassist.
And Party Poison. Man, what do I even say about him? He was a Killjoy, through and through. He used his art, in all of its forms, to stand up for what he believed in, and he did it well. He was the voice of the Fabulous Four. He was an amazing leader, but stayed humble through it all. He loved his friends, his little brother Kobra, and his boyfriend Storm, more than anything else.
The one thing that I have to say to you guys is not to let this go. Keep these awesome guys in your thoughts, and keep their memories close. The fact that they're gone is proof that we need to keep fighting BLI. We need to fight for our freedom, and fight in their honor.
Killjoys, let's make some noise!"