Make Out or Make In

*Millie's P.O.V*

"So to prove you're 'slutty-ness' to the rest of the people at this party you gotta make out with umm.... uhh... Wyatt Oleff!" Added Grace. "Wait what?!" I screamed. "Dude I barely even kiss anyone. How do you expect me to make out with some one?" I said looking at the girls. "Well, I don't know about 'anyone'." Alya laughed. "And plus it's easy!" Alya said witch surprised everyone. Grace raised an eyebrow at Alya. "Prove it!" I said. Sadie smirked. "Well ok if you insist!" Alya sarcastically said walking up to 2 guys not far from us. We watched her as she walked up to the 2. "Guys isn't that Malcom and Jack from her Calpurnia band?" I said looking at Grace. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH YES!" Grace screamed. "The girl's fucking drunk!" Said Sadie. "She's been into Jack for like years!" I added.

*Alya's P.O.V*

I walked up to Jack and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I just crashed my lips into his. DAMN the boy was hot and his lips where soooo soft! I could tell my friends where jaw dropped. I pulled away and blushed admittedly. Malcom was wide eyed at the moment. "Uh oh my God I thought you whee someone else! I'm sorry!" I screamed dying of awkwardness. My cheeks where so hot you could fry an egg on it! Jack smirked and pecked my lips. "Oh I kissed you! Good thing you're the right person!" He laughed I died even more still red! "Well see ya!" I said waving then running towards my friends. My friends where all ding of laughter at what happened.

*Millie's P.O.V*

"Ok Millie, now it's you're turn." Said Alya. "Oh ok." I said wiping away my tears of laughter. I stood up with confidence and walked up to Wyatt. I wanted to die at that point. Ugh! Make out more like Make in for me! "Hey Wyatt" I said in a flirty way. He flipped off his sunglasses and

dropped his jaw when he saw how hot I looked

dropped his jaw when he saw how hot I looked. "Oh hi Millie!" He greeted blushing. I took deep breath and did it. I let his hands make there way on my hips and my hands where on his neck. It lasted for about 2 minutes and I pulled away. I took my hands off his neck, kissed his cheek and walked away. I winked at Finn who as staring. "WOOO THAT'S OUR BEST FRIEND!" Sadie screamed. I made out with 3 other guys that night.

I checked the time and it was 2:09 am I think it's time to go. I was already with Alya and Sadie all we needed to do was find Grace. Sadie called her cousin Sofia to pick us up. We finally found Grace after 15 minutes. Grace was passed out on the stairs. Sadie the strongest and carried her to the car. When we got to Sadie house we all passed out on the couches in the living room. When I woke up only Sadie was there Grace and Alya went home I think. "Morning." Sadie smiled. "Morning Sads. What time is it?" I asked. "Uhh 1:34 pm." She said back checking her watch. I spent the whole day with Sadie and went home at 7.

On Monday I remembered I had to keep the slut act up. I wore a short sleeve flannel and a black skirt, paired with my black Vans. I made sure to pull up my skirt a little to make it shorter. I face timed Sadie before I left my house and asked if I looked fine. "MORE CLEAVAGE!" She screamed and I tried but I didn't have 'enough'. So, I stole my sister Paige's push up bra. I quickly ran out of the house and to school. Once I got to school I felt eyes on me again. I actually got a cat call from someone, I just rolled my eyes. Alya didn't walk with us and walked with her new boyfriend in the halls. Yes, she's dating Jack from her band and the one from the party.

More teachers asked me to tutor more boys

More teachers asked me to tutor more boys. We ALL know why! Now I tutor Malcom, Romeo, Wyatt, Jacob, Johnny, Mark, Nick, Jeremy, Chosen, Jace, Aidan, Thomas, Jack and Finn. Yes I know that's a lot of boys! I walked past Iris in the hall. Ha! You're not the only one who's the hoe anymore! "Slut!" Iris yelled at me. "Thanks, you too." I said back with a smile on my face. Iris rolled her eyes at the comeback. "You know she right?" Garce said facing me. "Excuse me?" I said laughing. "No I mean Slut stands for

S. Sweet

L. Little

U. Unforgettable

T. Thing

So, she's right." Grace said. "Thank you? Where did you hear this from?" I said laughing. "Well according to Bea Millier." Said Grace. Oh Grace, Grace, Grace.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

SWEET LITTLE UNFORGETTABLE THING