Chapter 6: The Hangover

Erin's P.O.V

I wake up, my head pounding, the smell of alcohol fills my lungs making me run upstairs to the bathroom for the, and throw up the hot puke coming out of my mouth, "Alright, Erin," James says holding my hair out of the way, "Yeah, just hanging," I laugh, sitting on the toilet. James pulls me in for a little good morning kiss, "Even though you've just thrown up your lips still feel amazing," James says with a wink, "Love you, James," "Love you too, babes!" James replies and kisses me again.

Rebecca's P.O.V

Erin and James, walk into the kitchen. I'm by the sink quickly necking some pills, I feel awful this morning. I get bladdered over two drinks, I'm such a lightweight! "Morning," Erin says, coming up to me giving me a hug, "Morning, chick! Hangover?" I replied laughing, "You could say that haha!" Erin said holding her head.

CJ's P.O.V

"Morning, ladies!!" I say walking into the kitchen, "Hey, babe!" Becky and Erin said, "Hanging?" Erin asked, "Yep!" I say taking some Asprin to get rid of my pounding headache, seconds later Lillie and Conor walk in, "Good morning beautiful people!" Lillie says happily, "Ello'!" I say giving my soul sister a massive hug, "I feel like shit this morning haha," Lillie says laughing, "Same here, Lillie. You know how I get after two drinks ahah!" Becky says, "Shall I go get some breakfast?" Conor asks, "Awh, please Conor," I say, "Ok, I'll go and get some McDonalds for us all, just message me what you all want and I'll go get it." Conor says walking off to get changed I presume, "I'll come with you, babe," Lillie says running after Conor, "CJ! Go get Jack and come with us!" Lillie shouts, "Ok doll!" 

I'm in the living room, to see Jack asleep on the floor, "Jackypopssss!! Wakey-wakey, Lillie, Conor, you and I are getting McDonalds," I say shaking Jack's arm slightly, "Mmmmmmm..." Jack says waking up, "How can I convince you?" I asked, "Kiss me," Jack says clearly this time, Jack pulls me close and starts to kiss me making us laugh too. A few minutes after our "make-out-session", Jack says, "Come on then, I'm hungry let's get changed and go with Lils and my dickhead brother haha!" Jack says with a laugh, getting up and running upstairs me chasing after him closely.

Conor's P.O.V

Grabbing my t-shirt Lillie walks in seeing me shirtless, stopping in her tracks and staring at me, "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I wink, "Shut up!" Lillie says laughing, "Hurry up Cocopop, we gotta go and get breaky!" Lillie says, pecking my lips, "Alright babe! I won't be long," I say.

I'm already so happy with Lillie, I can't wait for the future with her.