18

Imagine that you're Storybrooke PD's newest detective. You spend your days fighting crime, and your underlying feelings for your boss, Killian Jones.

You love doing the dangerous police work, but you also love spending time with the one-handed-wonder.

His dark eyes seemed to pierce through your soul, and you loved it....dangerously.

The two of you were out on steak, looking for a burglar. You were sitting outside of Mayor Mills' mansion, and it was getting kind of boring.

"Bloody hell..where is the lad?" Killian says, fiddling with his hook; something you found oddly attractive.

"No telling. They usually like to come out after midnight." You joke, causing the pirate to raise a brow.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks, confusion written all over his face.

You huff out a breath and mumble a "Nothing, nevermind."

It was hard enough working with him...
But being alone with him...
In a car?
In the dark?
You so desperately just wanted to grab him and kiss him, but there was so much at risk.

"Aye! Looks like he decided to come early love..." he says, and your cheeks flush red. He points his hook to the west side of the mansion, where a hooded figure stood in front of a window.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Go get em' captain!" You whisper/yell, feeling too anxious to go.

"I thought you were gonna get him this time...?" Killian questions, raising his brow again.

"No. You go. I'm not feeling too well..." You lie, and he nods his head.

He steps out of the dark undercover car, and he gets his supplies ready.

Before he goes, he notions for you to roll your window down, and you do.

"Love, try to become a better liar. I can read you like one of my bloody maps. I know you like me..."

You felt like you were in a dream, but you knew things were real.

"What? H-how did you know?"
"I just do, love....."

You swallow the lump in your throat before sighing.

"O-okay..." before he goes, he grabs your hand and plants a kiss on the back of it.