emulous

A/N: this is the story I wrote for my English class and I got a B so I think its pretty good :') I was gonna continue but I don't have the energy,,,maybe one day

Kim Taehyung born in Daegu, South Korea. That was what was written on his birth certificate. Although, what they forgot to add was that he has an ability. Not the type of ability in the physical sense, but mental. He was an empath, meaning that he has the ability to feel others emotion and have them affect his own emotions. Some have called this power a mere myth, rejecting it as an actual ability, Taehyung himself being one of these people.

I walked down the narrow hallways each step echoing down the now empty space. Since he was in a happy mood as always, he walked with a slight bounce, his backpack making a jangling sound as he skipped and his music quietly playing in his headphones.

Once I arrived at my classroom I saw that the teacher had already begun the lesson and softly knocked on the hard wood. After 2-3 knocks the teacher put walked over to the door with a disappointed look on his face.

"Ah Mr. Kim late once again," the teacher said checking his watch as he spoke, "Wow 10 minutes late that's a new record!" he exclaimed with a chuckle. I simply dragged my feet over to a desk in the middle of the rows. I felt several stares on me as I squeezed through the rows lugging my backpack along with me. As soon as I sat down I got that weird feeling in my stomach and I knew soon It would travel to my head. I didn't know why but every time I interact with someone, depending on the situation my body has somewhat of a breakdown and I always end up in a different mood.

Sure, enough after a few minutes I was in as bitter of a mood as the students around me instead of my previously happy one.

After four more classes, the bell let out an abrupt ring and I shuffled out into the now crowded hallways. I tried as best I could to maneuver through the sea of students, bumping into a few and spilling out almost inaudible apologies. I felt like I was going to throw up from all the twists and turns my stomach was experiencing and the constant headaches weren't helping. I figured it was because I hadn't gotten to eat breakfast and thanked god that it was lunch time.

Once I got into the cafeteria I rushed to the line the smells of fresh kimchi

and jajangmyeon filling my senses.

"Could I please have bokum bap with shrimp and red bean paste" I told the lunch server watching as she made the dish. One she finished I grabbed the dish and turned around to go find a table.

"Yah faggot!" I heard someone yell and I whipped around seeing where it came from to be met with none other than Jeon Jungkook sporting a smug look on his face. Since I was already in a bitter mood I simply rolled my eyes trying not to pay any mind to his attitude as I walked over to a table spotting my best friend Min Yoongi.

I sat down my food next to Yoongi who was too immersed in his phone to acknowledge my presence. I was too hungry to care and began to eat my food some of it flying onto Yoongi's phone causing him to look up giving me a disgusted look.

"What is it now Taehyung?" he said with an eye roll, "Can't you see I'm busy"

I gave him a look of bewilderment at his response before replying. "Did you not see what just happened!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis.

Yoongi just gave a slight shake of his head his ash grey hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Jeez Tae no need to be so hysterical it not that serious" He replied taking a spoonful of his now probably stone-cold soup.