Sammuel Petters Pt1

I walked on the gravel path that made my way back home. The forest unfamiliar thanks to my new transfer from my previous home. forest surrounded the guard and I. He had bushy eyebrows and almond-shaped eyes. His dark brown hair was pushed all the way back. He wore a white buttoned trench coat, the collar was neatly folded, and he wore black pants but something was off. I slowed down so I could study him better, however, when I did this he too slowed down and had started two analyze me as though I had become a threat. Soon a fork appeared in the gravel. There was a sign pointing in three different directions. A sign marked the Gravel road and I stepped in front of it, reading the different places. "You're supposed to turn Right here, just like how we turned left when we began walking. Remember?" I leaned back and turned my head two the right so I could see him. However, he tensed when our eyes met and he glared at me. I leaned forward so I was standing up straight. I turned two the right and once again began to follow the path. Around us, I could see some Scarlet Carnations as we walked away from the sign. We walked in silence until we approached a black metal gate. On the right of it, I saw two black boxes one had numbers on it and the other had a lid blocking me from seeing what was inside. I looked around as the guard covered the box with numbers. I saw some common flowers and the trees that covered the surrounding area. However on one of the trees war a symbol carved into it. It was a circle with an"X" drawn through it: ⨂. Suddenly the gate made a musical chime as though it had accepted him. The lid to the second black box suddenly opened and in the upper middle of the box was a green light but the guard soon covered that. I looked back to the tree with the strange symbol but the symbol was gone. "Hey, come on into the facility," the guard followed my as we entered the gates.

Thank you for reading The first chapter check out my friends Wattpad YandereEmo

Her books "I love you" Now That's Selfish, The difference of Purity and Being Pure, Heathens, and Random Stuff