Heatwave's Obsession

Heatwave POV
"Are you sure I'm on my heat cycle, Bee? " I asked . "The way you describe the girl I say yes. " , said Bumblebee. "Who you talking to Bee?" , asked a voice I don't know. "Just a friend, Grim." , said Bumblebee. I couldn't believe my optics. I was in heat and with a human girl. Maybe if I don't see or think about her it won't be too bad.

*Two days later *
Well I haven't seen that girl in two days so I saw i'm doing well. Then Blurr came back and told me about his time with Bee's team. We went back to the training facility and got a groundbridge request. I opened up the bridge and Bee and Sideswipe came through. But both Bee and Sideswipe had humans with them. Female ones too. "Heatwave, Blurr . This is Rosy and Raf. Our new friends. " , said Bumblebee. Then the image of that girl came up again. My heat cycle is getting worse. I left to see if I can blow off some steam.

Sam POV
I've been here for two days and everything is incredible. Heck there's a rescue robot here too. This is amazing. I decided to take a walk in the town. Then I saw a fire truck rolling around with no driver. That's weird. Must be seeing things. When I got to the park I saw a green car with spikes on it . Then it open it's door only to trap me in it .  Hopefully someone will save me.