Chapter 11

Once upon a time, Eclipsepaw was still looking for a mate because apparently single she-cats don't exist in fanfiction.

"THAT'S IT!" Eclipsepaw yelled at the top of her lungs in the middle of camp. "THE NEXT CAT I FEEL ATTRACTED TO WILL BE MY MATE. THESE STUPID TINDER CHAPTERS HAVE GONE ON FOR TOO LONG."

"What's up." A voice said behind her.

Eclipsepaw turned around and her jaws dropped to the floor.

Standing behind her was a gray cat with purple eyes. The cat was wearing wide rimmed hipster glasses and a beanie.

"Hello." The cat said. "My name is Wokepaw. I'm an influencer."

Eclipsepaw stared at the she-cat. She was perfect. This was the cat she wanted to spend the rest of her life-.

"I'm also in your Clan."

Eclipsepaw savagely grabbed the she-cat by the face.

"Same Clan relationships are not acceptable in fanfiction." She whispered into Wokepaw's ear, before doing a spin and LAUNCHING THAT LAWFUL SON OF A B-

~~~~~~

Eclipsepaw sat in the middle of camp, huffing angrily. "The next cat." She whispered to herself. "The next cat will be my mate."

A wide-eyed tom stumbled into camp.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" Eclipsepaw screamed, grabbing him by the shoulders and shoving him into her face. "ARE YOU FROM ANOTHER CLAN AND WILL THEREFORE BE LOCKED IN AN ANGSTY FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP BY BEING MY MATE?"

"...Help?" The tom whispered.

Eclipsepaw stared the tom in the eyes, before wrapping her paws around him in a bone-breaking hug. Because the tom had just told her that he was the medicine cat apprentice of WindClan, AKA the most attractive of cats. Also he looked like a big doof, which was always adorable to write about.

"Can you help me find my Clan." The tom asked, his voice muffled by the embrace.

"Oh. Yeah sure, I'll help you." Eclipsepaw answered, draping a paw over his shoulder. "I'll call you Lostpaw."

"...Close enough."