🌹1.The girl with no name🌹

1996

Once again I sat with my back against the cold wall of a building. It was winter and the wind had gotten very cold, making me almost unable to move.

I tried to keep myself warm with an old blanket I always had with me, but it didn't really help to warm my thin frame.

Beside me sat my dog Lakisha, she was the one who had always protected me from gangs and rapers that were on this lonely street at night.

I loved her a lot, she was the only thing I had left after my parents had abandoned me about five years ago. They always used to abuse me because they just didn't like me, don't ask me why. I don't even have a name. It was always eather whore or slut. Since then I lived on the street with nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep.

I was just about to doze off again, when I felt Lakisha stand up, growling low in her throat. My blue eyes snapped open to see a man that stared at me with something that looked like care, but you can never be too sure, he wore dark shades after all.

"Please don't hurt me!", I whimpered and quickly tried to got up which was difficult when your whole body is basically frozen.

"Don't be scared. I have no bad intentions, I just want to help, okay?", The man said and his voice was soft and shaking, he was probably cold as well.

Lakisha kept growling and flexed her back muscles like she often does when she's nervous or scared that someone could hurt me. You can't blame her though, we had quite a rough life on the streets.

The man looked scared and backed away a bit, so I decided to calm my dog down. He didn't seem dangerous, but he looked like someone I have seen already somewhere...
"Mam, may I help you up please?", He asked with that incredibly soft voice of his and extended his big hand towards me.

I blushed and thanked him, grabbing on to his hand and he pulled me up.

"You come home with me. God, your clothes are much too thin for a cold day like this. Here, take my coat. It'll help you until we get to my house."

"No no, keep it on, I don't want you to get a cold or something like that."

"No, I insist.", He smiled and pulled his black coat off, wrapping it around me tightly. I could see him shivering a little but he played it off with another gentle smile. His coat was heavenly warm and it had his fragrance on it.

"Wait, what about her?", I asked and looked to my left where Lakisha stood.

"We'll take her with us as well, don't worry.", He said, and then we walked to a big white Rolls Royce limousine that had parked near the coffee shop that has been closed for about three years. Almost no one is here anymore.

"Wow, you own this?", I said stunned and he helped me climb inside the big car.

"Yes, you like it?", He grinned. To the driver in the front he said:" Bill, please drive us home."

He closed the curtain between us and Bill and turned his head to me.

"By the way, why aren't you screaming?", He chuckled.

"Why, should I?", I asked confused.

"Do you know who I am?", He asked.

"Um no...is that a bad thing? I might have seen xou somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it.", I responded and smiled at him.

"Well then, my name is Michael Jackson, nice to meet you.", He smiled with what I thought could be a look of relief.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Jackson.", I smiled back.

"Oh, just call me Michael. Mr. Jackson sounds way too formal."

"Okay, Michael.", I smiled even wider.

"So, what's your name if I may ask?", He asked and my smile vanished instantly.

"I don't have one.", I whispered and turned my head in the other direction to look out of the car window.

I didn't hear anything for a few seconds, then I felt his fingers under my chin, gently turning my head towards him again.

"You...you don't have a name? But why? Don't you have parents that gave you one?", He looked confused and sad, but again, I couldn't be too sure since his shades were preventing me from seeing the strangers eyes.

I had to swallow hard to keep from crying because that topic sure was a sensitive one.

"My parents abandoned me five years ago, that's why I'm on the streets today. They never cared and I was eather the slut, the whore or the mistake, but I never knew why. I also have a older sister, her name is Jenna and she...she always used to beat me up and hurt me just like my mother and father did."

I removed my scarf, revealing my neck with a big burn mark on it.
"T-that was my mother. She was angrier than other days once and she...she took the iron and...", I broke out in tears.

The man instantly pulled me into a well needed hug and caressed my head with his hands, carefully massaging my scalp with his fingertips.

"Shhh...let it out...I'll let you stay with me as long as you want to okay? I'll make sure your life will be much better from now on. I promise you that, Zahra."

I sniffled and looked up at him. "Zahra?"

He removed his glasses and for the first time I got to see these beautiful black orbs that told me the innoccence and the beauty of this man. I never saw eyes this beautiful.

"That's your new name babygirl. Do you like it?", He smiled softly.

"Yes, thank you", I cried.

"Do you know what 'Zahra' means?"

I shook my head with tears of thankfulness running down my cheeks and dripping on Michael's coat.

"It's arabic for flower. And from now on, I will treat you like the precious and beautiful flower that you are."

Soooooo.....
That kindaaa sucked. But oh well, I finally found time to update this book. I'm trying to become as good as my dear best friend TheMJPrincess but I don't think that I will ever get there because her writing is unreachable❤️
I love you so much Ladybug❤️🧡❤️