They Meet

(Ren's POV)

I sat in my bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. Wondering, slightly
hoping, that they will be there. Standing up, my eyes glaze over my cosplay for
AnimeCon today.

I grab my keys, wallet, and the props for today on my way out the door

I grab my keys, wallet, and the props for today on my way out the door. I climb
in my Kia Rio and put the Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear in the passenger
seat. After starting up my car and listening to my baby purr. I pull out and make
my way to the convention.

*30 minutes later*

I pull up to Kuopio Music Centre and park next to a car that seems vaguely
similar. After listening to my baby purr for a couple more minutes, I slid out of my
seat and over to the passenger side to grab the gear. I struggle with my gear, trying to get it on.

"I-I noticed that you are having...um...trouble. Would you like some help?"

I turn and see another cosplayer, a Levi.

I nod vigorously as I slip what I had on of the 3DMG gear off. I scan my eyes over the Levi and see that he had already put his 3DMG gear on perfectly.

"You are awfully quiet," the Levi pointed out as he picked up the first part of the 3DMG gear, " Got anything to talk about?" He chuckled as he called me by my cosplay.

"Not really corporal, but I do have a question," I replied as he looked over the 3DMG gear I had made.

"Me first, did you make your own 3DMG gear?"

"Y-Yeah, I couldn't find anything good anywhere, s-so I made my one myself, " I blush as I watch his jaw drop in awe.

"Wow!" He exclaimed as he attached the second part of the gear. "I wouldn't have even been able to even know where to begin! You wanna go?"

I nod as he slips his left arm around my shoulder and we head for the door. I reach for the handle, apparently at the same time that my captain Levi did. We both yanked our hands backed and I blushed, but I couldn't tell if had blushed because my eyes had quickly averted downward.

"I...uh..sorry, you can go in Eden...wait!" He grabbed my arm,"What's your number?"

"Uh...(***)***-****, but why?" I ask with an extremely confused face.

He grabs my waist and whispers in my ear,"I wouldn't mind trying to meet up with you sometime, my titan." And with that, he spins around and walks into the building.