day off

Now characters use in this story are cory which is my character and bubba which is rebelcannon. They are characters we ship they are both males you got it ok now let's start this fan fiction

Cory pov: I was in me and bubba's room thinking about bubba’s and I’s relationship. It was early in the morning. Bubba was up down stairs doing something. Cooking maybe. I immediately went back to my thoughts. It's been 1 year now since me and bubba been dating and to be honest it have been amazing living with him. I enjoyed every second i have with him but that's all ends when i must go in the base my brother vincent owns but enough about that. Today i wanted to take are relationship a little further. I think to myself how i should ask bubba i mean i can just be straight up with it but what if he is not ready for that and finds it weird. As i started to get lost in my thoughts i hear a familiar voice that broke me out of my thoughts.

Bubba pov: CORY!! BREAKFAST IS READY!! I yelled. I put down are plates on the table as i went back to the fridge and got some milk for us. As i poured the milk in are cups i hear heavy footsteps walking down the stairs. I look up after pouring the milk and i see cory he look tired. He had on a white muscle shirt some long gray baggy sweatpants. His hair was frizzy and a mess. For some reason even when he just woke up he looks nice.

“Good Morning sleepy head you woke up late.” I said. He takes out his phone and checks the time. “It's 11:00 A.M. already!Wow.” I said.

What's for breakfast he asked without noticing the food on the table. “Pancakes,eggs and bacon.” I said. His eyes lit up as he heard me say bacon. He sat at the table and i did as well. We talked and ate the whole time. As we finish are breakfast Cory got a call. I waited to see who it was. He told me it was his big brother vincent he said "My sister Sydney is give us a week off of are duty.”Oh ok that's good.” I said. I was happy Cory got a break from work he works too hard.I went to wash the dishes.

Cory pov: After finishing my breakfast i got a call from Vincent he said i got a week off i told Bubba and he was glad i got a break from work. I went in the living room and sat on the couch. I went on netflix and put on my favorite show bojack horseman.(sorry i love that show) As i started to watch the show i gotten an idea if i am off of work for a week this is the perfect time for me a Bubba to go out. I mean the last time we went out was months. So we can go tomorrow. So when we go out later that night i can ask him. As i continue to think of where to go i felt some weight next to me. I look at who it is. I see Bubba looking at the T.V.

Bubba pov: “Hey babe what you watching?”He said. Bojack horseman I said. “Oh ok.”i said. We continue watching shows and movies all day

Next day

Cory pov: I woke up and see Bubba still sleeping. God he looks so cute i just want to hold him forever. I got up not trying to wake him up and go brush my teeth. I hear footsteps coming to the bathroom. Bubba opens the door. He's eyes are hardly open. I spit out the spit in my mouth. “Good morning kitten.” I said. “Oh Good morning babe i didn't know you were in here.” Bubba replies. He walks ups to me and kisses my cheek. I rinse out my mouth and dry it off with my towel and kiss Bubba back on the lips. “Hey you got up early today why did you? You usually sleep in late.”  Bubba said. “Well….. since i am off i want to take you out to a hotel resort since i dont gets breaks from work to often.” I said feeling like i failed to surprise him. “OMG REALLY YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING TODAY, WHAT TIME OMG THANK YOU YOUR THE BEST I LOVE YOU.” Bubba said as he jump on me hugging and kissing me. I hold him in my arms as i walk out the bathroom and in the hallway then to are bedroom i put him on the bed gently and kiss him on the lips. “So get some stuff ready for a few day i already got my stuff ready.” I said as i got him a back for his clothes. “Ok.Thank you babe.”

Bubba pov: “Woah! i can't believe me and cory are going to a hotel resort i am so excited. Now what clothes should i take.”

I get some shirts,shorts and underwear. Oh and some of my kinky toys for us. I just hope Cory would want the same thing like i do badly. Later as i finish my bag and took a shower i put on some gray short and a black shirt. I go down stairs and see Cory watching T.V. “Oh Bubba your out of the shower good now let go take one. Woah you look nice to can i do your hair when i get out of the shower babe?” Cory asked kinda nervously waiting on my answer. “Thanks and yeah you can do my hair.” I said. “Yeah Cory score!” He shouted throwing his fist in the air.” Your so weird.” I said giggling at what he did just now.” Well you like this weirdness huh?” He said smirking as he look down at me. “Mhhhh shut up.” I said blushing slightly i bet you he can see my face red. “Hah ok. I am going in the shower.” He said with a chuckle. I see him walk up stairs. Hah it made me feel nice that he just wanted to to do my hair i mean it's just makes me feel happy and good inside.

Cory pov: i got out of the shower going in to are room i got me some dark red jeans and a white T-shirt. I go back in the bathroom to get a blowdryer and other things for me and Bubba's hair. As i go down i tell  Bubba to go set down on the floor as i set down and do his hair. “So how do you want your hair babe?” I asked looking down at Bubba waiting for his response. “ well… i want… like you know hair down on my left side but not blocki..” “ Yeah i know what you mean Babe.” I said.

Bubba pov: I didn't mind Cory cutting me off i am just glad he knew what i meant like always.

25 minutes later

“All done!” Cory said. “Ow give me a mirror let me see!” I said excitedly. Cory give me a mirror and i look at myself. “I look sexy.” i said out loud in a low voice but failed horribly. Cory laugh at what i said. I blush in embarrassment. I cover my face as Cory hugs me. I look up at him as he says.” Babe what was that “i look sexy.” Not to be rude but you sound like my uncle David.” Cory said try to hold in his laughter. I playfully punch his arm.

” You ass!” I said as i start laughing too. “But your sexy to me in all ways.” Cory said smirking in a weird way looking at me the whole time. I started blushing as he started to wiggle his eyebrows.

Cory pov: After we got ready we got in the car. We drove 2 miles from are house. We sang are favorite songs and we talked the whole way. Hours passed and we arrived to the resort. We got out and go to the front desk. “Um… booked room for Cory lunard and Bubba blank.” I told the man ( i don't know Bubba's last name lol)” Ok here is you key sir room 231 second floor. As we make it to the room i open the door with the key and we walk in the place was nice. We put are bags down and rest for a while.

Bubba pov: Today was the first day and it was great i had so much fun and so did cory. We we went to a restaurant, We went on the private beach and went to a bar. Even though we been out all day i am still wide awake. It is 11:00 P.M. right now and we're walking to are room i could tell Cory wasn't really drunk. He unlocks the door and i go and lay on the bed about to watch T.V. as Cory comes next to me and try to ask me something. His face was red he looked flustered and nervous.

Cory pov: Ok i am going to ask here it goes. “Um… B..Bubba i want to ask you something.” I told him he sat up and looked at me. “Ok what is it babe?” He asked. “Bubba we have been d...dating for awhile now and i w...was wondering if we can t...ta...take are relationship further?” I said worried on what he well say back. He started to blush i think he understood what i meant. “C..Cory we can you know do it.” He said nervously and blushing hard.