NXT Debut Impact

Well for starters, I was on my way to New York. Yes that was where I was going to wrestle and work in NXT. Though I never mind being with a couple of friends from work. So Hunter told me to just be with a nxt superstar and diva while on the road. So far, I just made from friends when I got there. I met SAnity and Ember, Velveteen Dream. Strange person but he says that is just his character. As I went down the hall of locker rooms. I saw pictures of NXT Superstars that were champs and head to the main roster to succeed soon. Fin Balor, NXT champion 292 days was the longest reign. Though there was Bo Dallas being the youngest champion having 363 days. And well so many champions that the current champion was a spanish wrestle named Andre Cien.
____________________________________
NXT Locker
I was tying my shoes as I heard Roderick Strong's music play as I grab my sleeve band and put it on my arm. I grab my Danger Zone shirt as I put it on. I then grab my danger zone hoodie as it was a red and black hoodie. I would smile as I fist pump some of the divas and most of the superstars. I was ready, ready to fight, entertain, and win. ____________________________________
Jojo said "This match is schedule for one fall! Introducing first in the ring, Roderick Strong!"
Gold Medalist Plays...
I walked out of the curtain as people exploded with cheers on. I smile as I slap some hands as I then took off my hoodie. And I threw my shirt to a fan. I see Roderick holding out his hand. I shook it as the crowd applause for seeing sportsmanship in this match.
____________________________________
Match: Strong vs  Danger
NXT, I am rookie. Started in the bottom and now I need to work to the top. Strong indeed was a good challenge. It took me 6 minutes to take him down. I would superkick him in the face, in order for him to get a kick out. He would knee me to the face as I got dizzy and got hit with his finisher. He pins me.
Ref said "1! 2! Thr-" I somehow survive and the matched continued. I then was too quick and kneed Strong to the face. I then made a taunt of a gun pointing to his face with my fingers as I did double knees on the turnbuckle on him. I then lay him flat on the ring. I went top rope and did a 450 splash. I pin him as the crowd and ref say the pin count.
Crowd and Ref said "1! 2! 3!"
The bell rang as I raise my hand up in the air as I heard Jojo say my name as the victor.
Jojo said "Here is your winner! Chris Danger!"
I saw Roderick holding his hand as I shook for a good match as I raise his hand and smile as he left the ring as I then get out of the ring and head inside the curtain. I saw Triple H, Ember Moon, the AOP. Strange, I saw them as a mad tag team but now they look friendly and nice when their not in the ring.
Hunter said "Akam and Rezar this is Chris Danger and Ember you know him too right?"
Ember  said "Yep! Nice to meet you Chris. I guess me and you three boys will be in the road together."
Akam said "Nice to meet you Chris, and yes we will, but who is driving first? You driving Rezar?"
Rezar said "No, I need to rest since my match with Adams Undisputed Team hit me hard on the leg. So Chris wanna drive?"
I said "I'm cool with it! Lets get going!" I had my blue shirt amd back jeans with my jacket on and gear bag. I had my phone in my bag. We went into the car and left to Arizona.
____________________________________
To be continued...