Chapter 13

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"Noa! You already know what happened!"

It was the morning after I had kissed Tyde and Noa would not leave me alone about it. She was excited that I had finally made the first move and wanted to know everything.

"You didn't tell me about how it felt! Just telling me you kissed isn't enough for me!"

"It felt right okay?! It felt right."

"Yes! I knew you guys were meant to be!"

"Wow, wow. I wouldn't go that far. We still have some things to work out."

She made a loud grunting sound and fell back on my bed.

"What else is there to work out Delaney?"

"Everything Noa. Where does that kiss leave us? What is going to change? Things aren't going to stay this way if we continue whatever this is. We can't forget how I ended up here."

"That's what sucks. No matter what happens, you will always have come into this family, because you were kidnapped."

Just like kissing Tyde, the way she said that I was a part of the family felt right. I had a family back in Vegas but who says I can't have two?

I didn't know what to say back to her so I just laid down beside her, closing my eyes.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before I remembered what I had been wanting to ask her.

"Where's Enzo, Dane, and Liam?"

"You really think I know? Enzo said he'll be safe and be home soon. It's weird, normally he'll tell me."

"He didn't tell you because of me Noa."

She looked at me in realization before rolling her eyes.

"I'm quite offended that he thinks I can't keep a secret from you." She thought about it before she sighed. "Okay, I probably would've told you."

She smiled at me while I laughed, knowing she would have. Elliot always complained to me that ever since I got here, he no longer got to hear the secrets because she now had a girl to gossip with.

"We need a girls night. You know what I want to do, I want to pig out on junk food and binge watch Vampire Diaries."

"Hm, I've never seen it."

Her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head as her jaw hung open.

"Uh, no girl. We need to see if you're a Damon or Stefan girl. Honestly, I'm more of a Enzo girl but that's just who I am. Obviously."

****

Two bags of chips, four boxes of candy, and one season later, I was hooked. Noa insisted that we turned it off seeing as it was already two in the morning.

We were both surprised that none of the guys tried to crash our girl time but they were probably dealing with more gang stuff.

"Well, I'll head to bed. Night."

"Night hun."

 I left her room and ran straight into mine, the dark hallway creeping me out.

The second I crawled into bed I realized that it was raining outside. Hm, we must have really been into that show.

When I was half asleep, a crack of thunder and flash of lightening woke me up instantly.

Ever since I was little, storms scared me. It got worse after my dad died and I often found myself crawling into my moms bed and she held me against her through the whole storm.