Fun on tour...?

*Joel's POV*
I've been quite busy these past few days because I'm packing for the upcoming Mas allá tour. And obviously, I'll have to leave my girlfriend behind. I'm not the only one though, same goes to the other boys. Chris had a good yet crazy idea. "Hey, why don't we ask the management if we can bring the girls along with us? And Joel, Erick, I know that (y/n) and Dilla are still in school, but it's the school holidays and they have lots of free time.. so I guess it wouldn't be a problem for them", he said with a smile.

We immediately asked our management and they allowed us to bring them along. I called (y/n) and decided to talk to her about this.

J: Hello, hi (y/n). I wanna tell you something!
(Y/n):  hey babe, what's it about?
J: Weeeell, you're on your school holiday right? I wanna ask you to come along with me on tour~
(Y/n): Omg, really!? I'd love to.. but when tho?
J: Great! And it's about a week from now, so you better start packing, bae
(Y/n): Oh Okay! Thanks Joel.
J: Yay I won't be lonely on tour.

*(y/n)'s POV*
Omg I am like so excited right now. Can't believe I'm going on tour with Joel and he also mentioned that the other girls will be going as well. But packing isn't an easy thing😂 Oh well, I better get started.

"Mooooom, Can I go on tour with Joel?", I asked my mom and she said yes because she trusts Joel. "Alright, thanks mom.. I'll be packing in my room if you need me", I said as I walked up the stairs.

*one week later*
It's been a week, and today's the day. Joel said that he's gonna pick me up soon. I checked my phone and it's 7:45 pm. I head downstairs and sat with my parents for a while. "Take care and have fun, sweetie", my parents said as they hugged me. Not long after that, I saw a familiar car pull up in the driveway. Joel came out of his car, greeted my parents and helped me with my luggage. We said our goodbyes to my parents and went to the airport. "So, are the others there as well?", I asked. "Hm.. zabdi's there, along with Chris and Erick with their girlfriends.. and yeah, that's all I know", he answered as he took my hand and held it.

After quite a while, we arrived at the airport and went in. We met up with the others and I was pretty excited to see the other girls at least I have some friends. Later, Richard and fatin arrived. As usual, us girls wanna walk around and all. "Hey, babe... can i walk around with the other girls? Pleasee?", I said hoping for him to say yes. "Okay, sure. Take care and don't get lost", he kisses me on the cheek and I went back to the girls. "You guys are seriously goals", Azza said. "Hahaha I don't know about that, but yeah, I'm grateful for having him", I let out a small giggle.

We walked around the airport, did some snack shopping, and had a quick meal at McDonald's. We also got the boys some food just in case they get hungry. I felt my phone vibrate and it turns out to be a text from Joel.
Joel💖: Babyyyy~~
Y: Yessss
Joel💖: Get ur little butt here quick 😂
Y: Okay, Okay... and I got u ur 🍗
Joel💖: Okay, im waiting... I need youuu~

"Girls, lookie", i showed them the conversation between Joel and I. "Alright, lets go", gagan said while getting up. We found our way back to where the boys are. As soon as I saw Joel, I ran into his arms and he hugged me. "I got you your chicken", i muffled into his chest. "And this is why I love you", he said and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, do you think your fans will like me?", I said and waited for his answer. He looks up at me and said "Pardon, I serious didn't hear you", with a mouth full of chicken. "Babe, swallow first!", we bursted out laughing as the others just stared at us and shaking their heads.
Gate to flight TX426 is now open and passengers are allowed to check in.
We heard the announcement and went to line up at the counter. We went to our seats which were by the window, so it's just me and Joel.

*skips the long and boring flight*

After we had landed, we got to the cabd that were waiting for us outside the airport. They took us to the hotel and it was swarmed with their fans. Once we got to our room, Joel immediately passed out on the bed because he was jet lagged. While he was sleeping, I took a long and warm shower because I don't feel comfortable and clean. So for today, we can rest. I dried my hair, and changed into my shorts and hoodie. I laid down next to Joel and fell asleep as well.

I woke up to Joel using a strand of my hair to tickle my nose. "Joey, what're you doing", I said with a sleepy voice. "Wake up, sleepy head. I'm bored", he frowned and pouted his lips. Gosh this man is so cute. "Nope, I'm sleepy", I turned away from him and pulled up the blanket. He started tickling me and I was laughing so hard and was begging for him to stop. "So, are you still sleepy now?", he asked. Before I got to answer, the phone rang and Joel picked it up. It's was Erick asking if we wanted to join the others for dinner, and we obviously said yes. We agreed to meet up with them in 30 minutes. Honestly, I was a bit lazy to get ready and really wished that my clothes would just come flying to me. I picked out something simple. I put on a sweater, a pair of ripped jeans and decided to let my hair down.

We went down and met up with the others and noticed that gagan and Chris weren't there

We went down and met up with the others and noticed that gagan and Chris weren't there. "Um, where's gagan and Chris?", I asked Dilla. "Oh they're on their way", she answered. Once the squad is complete, we head out and went food hunting.

While eating, a fan cane up to the boys and asked for a picture. Before Joel got up, I whispered "Joel, if you ever kiss here... I'll swear that I'll kill you". "SAME HERE", the other girls yelled.  When they were done, the fan asked them "Are these your girlfriends?". "Yup", Chris said. We introduced ourselves. "Oh wow, they're really pretty... and thanks guys, you literally made me so happy". We head back to our hotel and got some sleep because the boys have rehearsals tomorrow.

*skips the next day*
Actually, the girls and I just wanna stay in our hotel room, but in order to show our love and support, we were basically dragged to their rehearsals. We didn't do much lol. We just sat there while watching the dance and sing on stage.

We followed them to their rehearsals for the next 3 days. At the same time, our social media "exploded" because pics of us hanging out with the boys went viral. Oh well, at least there were tons of positive comments.

Azza got pretty bored and asked Zabdiel if we could hangout around the city (girls day out lolol). Fortunately, they said yes. We head out and went to random places, tried me food, and took lots of pictures. Before we knew it, it was almost 5 pm. As the supportive and good girlfriends we are, we helped the boys and management crew by handing out snacked for the fan who were waiting out side and giving out lanyards and other VIP stuff to those who purchased the VIP passes. It feels so good to know that they have super amazing fans. They easily "accepted" us and yea~

*yall probably know how the concert it so imma just skip it*

*Joel's POV*
Oh my, I feel so tired but so happy and satisfied. "(Y/n), come here and give your Joey a hug", I said and opened my arms wide. "NO, GO SHOWER", she screamed and ran away from me. Okay, gotta admit, I reeked.. just a little. I found my way to the shower room and got myself ready. Actually, I, Okay, we are so grateful to have the girls in our lives.

I walked out of the shower and wandered around to look for (y/n). I found her curled up on a couch backstage, looking through her texts. "Who are you texting, sweetheart?", I asked and took a seat next to her. "Nothing, J. Just looking through my family's group chat.. they said they missed me", she giggled. "Tell them not to worry, we'll be back in a few days", I stroked her hair lightly. She got up and said she wanted to go back to our hotel room.

We walked to our hotel, changed our clothes and climbed into bed. I hugged her by the waist and covered us with the blanket. "I love you, (y/n). Thank you for coming along with me", I thanked her. "Aww.. no problem. That's the least I can do", she said as she stroked my face gently. I kissed her hand lightly and we fell asleep in each others' arms.