Chapter 9

The next day|
This is the weekend. I am so happy !! I can rest ! And my week of being jungkook's slave has ended!! But I still think about the kiss. Is that a way he punished me? It is very rough at the beggining but it soon turns gentle and lovely. His lips...urghh I hate him so much for take my first kiss.. I remember that today we gonna do our project..arghh I am so lazy !!
I wake up and do my morning routine. I wear a shirt and a black pants..I grab my camera and open the door..I saw him taking pictures in front of my house..

I saw him taking pictures in front of my house

He looks very handsome..I don't realize I am staring at him..suddenly I hear a clicking sounds again..I came back to the reality and saw Jungkook taking pictures of me..he laughing hardly..

"Yahh !! Delete it ! "

I walk towards him and trying to grab the camera but he put it higher and laughing..

"You have to see you face..it is so funny ! "

"Yahh !! Haishh give me your camera I want to delete it !!"

"Nope" he smirk

"Urghh suit yourself!"

I started to walk and he follow me..we trying to find a places that have a very beautiful scenery..the time had passed. It soon turns evening..
We sat on the bench resting ..
We haven't found any pictures that interesting..suddenly I saw many kids playing something that I really want to try .. I turn to Jungkook and said

"Wait here "

"Where are you going?"

I started to walk towards the kids.

"May I play with you?" I asked smiling

"Yes of course !!" They said excitedly..I started to play with them.. I don't realize jungkook is staring at me..he smile and take a pictures of me..I really don't realize it..I am busy playing with the children .. It is very fun..
The time passed

"Come play with us again noona!!"

"Okiee bye kids!"

"Byeee!!"

I walk towards Jungkook and saw he resting at the bench..

"What are you doing?"

"Just staring at the scenery..I look where he was staring..and he's right..it is very beautiful scenery..

" what are waiting for Jungkook!! Take a picture"

"Oh right !!"
We started taking pictures .. After we done we walk home..

"See you soon monkey !"

"See you soon to jerkook!"

TBC