-VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE-

Hi Everyone!

I understand author notes aren't as fun as a chapter but hear me out! I want all of you to understand that I have been busy with my life and others life. I'm not going to lie I'm like a mobile therapist to everyone and I love to help people in any way I can help! So that is one reason why I haven't been posting also, no inspiration is my problem because when I write a chapter I normally choose a topic and go over everything so it' really hard to find topics that will at least make a 1,000-word chapter and the chapter is decent quality and editing with all my terrible grammar mistakes and making sure everything sound okay. Normally, if you notice a mistake it was that I was rushing and I couldn't read it over and lately I got "Grammarly" and it's posting any chapters is because of school and not enough important or interesting things that you need to know. The final reason is I have a life and I'm honestly lost in my own life if you understand what that means and I'm trying to prepare for high school. But, if you all want to comment/message something for me to write especially to you, comment anything thing you would like!

-Quote Of The Day-

(Picture above 😊)

who loves you and has faith in you, 

-Mousie