embarrasing story #3- the dress malfunction

The dress malfunction-

My mom and I were shopping for dress for the homecoming dance, and I saw this really cute short dress I wanted. the only problem was they did't have it in my size:( so I had to get it two sizes bigger. So I went to the dance with a whole bunch of baby pins stabbing me. So when a slow song came on me and my bf went out to dance. I felt the dress slipping but I though my big boobs would hold it up until the end of the song, but then my bf spinned me and my dress fell down to my ankles. I was standing there completely naked. talk about embarassing.

---------------------

The show must go on-

My embarassing moment was when I was in my school play. I was the lead character and was about to go on. Of course, when you are back stage is the worst time to need to go to the bathroom. I had to pee soooooooo bad so I ran to the bathroom an got back just in time. I walked out on stage and the crowd started dying laughing. I was getting nervous because I didn't do anything funny and I didn't know what they were laughing at. A boy next to me told me that my dress was messed up (it was like a 50's play so I had to wear a dress) and I looked down and saw the front of my dress stuck in my underwear. The whole school and their families and friends were all there and no one let me forget about how stupid I looked.