CLOSE

Foster bond Chapter 8

"Don't you think I looked there?"

I glanced to my left, and my foster sister was fast asleep, naked, not even thinking of waking up.

"Holy shit!" I panicked

"Dennis, did you say something? Can I come in?"

"Uh... wait! Don't come in just yet! I'm... I'm naked!" I wiggled my foster sister to consciousness and whispered, "Keran, Keran... wake up! Mom is outside the door. You have to hide."

"Dennis, who are you talking to? Do you have a girl there?"

"No, no, I'm just... my phone is-Keran, wake the f**k up!"

"I can hear you talking to someone. Is Keran there?"

"Jesus Christ, Mom! Why would she be here?!"

"Well, I'm coming in, honey."

"Mom, wait! My balls are-I'm getting. I tapped hard and myfoster sister finally decided to grace me in her wakefulness, smiling like the village simpleton.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty. Mom is outside the door.

"Dennis, you better get decent in the I'm coming in"

My foster sister was horrified, whispering in panic, "F**k! Where can I hide?! Dennis?!!"

She opened the door.

"For f**k sake, Mom, I want to go back to sleep! Why the f**k did you wake me?!"

"Because you were out with her last night, so that makes you the last person who has seen her. We need to get to work. It's not typical for her to disappear like that."

"Well, maybe she went to a friend.

"I'm calling her again. I'm really worried, Dennis."

"Can't you do that downstairs?! I'm super-f**kin' tired, Mom!"

"Okay, honey, calm down," she said in an apologizing tone when striding to the door, but then she halted and spun around. "There's a funky smell in here, Dennis. It reeks here of... you should really let in some fresh air. It smells here like-"

"Mom! I'm tired! Let me sleep!"

"Airtight; relax, grumpy." She kissed me on the cheek. "You have a good day, honey, and let me know if you hear from your sister."

"Yea I will, bye."

She shut the door.

"Shit!" my foster sister said, thrusting up the blanket that had barely managed concealing her while I was lying on almost all of her.

I was sweating out of every pore of my body. Thankfully, I had always been a cold-blooded killer and an expert in keeping cool when the going gets tough.

"WHAT THE FUKING HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED."

"Now, sweetie... don't be angry your bed is so comfy, and I wanted to stay with you just a little more. I wasn't paying much attention... Don't get angry, baby."

"Do you realize what could've just happened?!! If mom....

"Well, It'll turn out just find I'll call Mom later tell her I was at a friend and tell her I want a day off for my birthday, and then I'll stay with you, and we'll do something. Oh goodneas, what a great day it's gonna be..."

"You are out of your f**king mind! We were seconds from getting caught by mom!!"

"Sweetie, calm down," Keran giggled. "You're getting a little hoarse there... Don't worry I'll make you better."

Before I could even object, my cock was lodged deep down my baby foster sister's never-gagging throat. She was sucking the heck out of me for ten minutes flat until I spouted her breakfast straight down to her empty stomach.