Rock vs. Diamond

Author Note: Sorry for the long wait. I have a boyfriend now and on top of that sports and my regular activities so it was hard to manage my life for a few but I'm back on track.

> Your POV <

The tour break was over, time to get the rest of the tour started. I missed my tour family so much and all the pranks we pulled on each other. Breaunna or now I call her Breezy was so much nicer ever since she found a guy. I didn't want to leave my family but I did want to get back on the road and do what I do best, perform.

We arrived in the city that was next on the tour map around 1 in the afternoon. Everyone was already there, they were just waiting on Diggy and I. I greeted everyone that I was on tour with before the break. "Alright, I know you guys missed each other because trust me I missed you guys craziness too. But back to business, there's a month and a half left on this tour" Jessica told us. We all started clapping and wooing at the comment. "I know you guys will continue to put on phenomenal performances each and every night. With that being said go have fun because tomorrow is business" Jessica said ending our meeting.

The managers had a meeting to attend leaving us with nothing to do what so ever. "So what do we want to do?" Jacob asked. "MANI PEDIS" OMG and I screamed. "Oh hell no. We aint getting no pani medis with y'all" Ray answered. "It's mani pedi and that's what we're doing not you guys" Nique answered.

We got to the nail salon place and signed in. The salon was decorated really nice with a bunch of neutral colors but a splash of wild colors here and there.

We took seats in the waiting chair waiting for our names to be called to get our mani pedis. "Zonnique, YN, Breaunna and Bahja follow me to the back to start on your toes" some Chinese worker lady said. We set the magazines back on the table and went to the back of the salon sitting in these big comfortable chairs. I sat in between Breezy and Nique. I stuck my feet in the warm blue colored water letting them soak. I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram to make a video. "Mani Pedis with my faves" I said to my camera. I put the camera on Breezy. "Breezy say hi" I told her. "Hey beauts" she told them. I did the same thing to Bahja and Nique. "What color you getting??" Breezy asked me. "White, I love white nails" I replied.

We paid for our nails and went out to eat at Olive Garden. I missed my colorful sisters so much over the break. Yeah, we Facetime but it wasn't the same as being with them. I was the only child at home so it could get pretty lonely at times. I sat on the same side with Breezy. I know, Breeezy and I had our major differences but she is so cool and much more fun now that she not worried out Diggy and I. Plus Breezy and her boyfriend are so cute.

< Diggy POV>

"So the girls out getting whatever done to they're nails and feet. What we about to do?" I asked. "Man let's just chill forreal. I'm still tired from my flight. This little kid kept kicking my chair, I almost turned around and smacked him forreal" Ray told us. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him. "Ion see what's funny. If that was y'all, y'all would be upset and tired too" he added.

We decided to go to my room and chill in there since Spin and I had the biggest room. Shouldn't MB have the biggest room? They're the ones with five people.

We got to I and Spin's room to just chill. Myles and Spin worked on some new beats, Chase, Tyler and Princeton was doing who knows what while Roc and Ray were arguing about whose prettier India Westbrooks or her sister Crystal Westbrooks. My opinion was all the Westbrook sisters are cute.

I was so bored so I decided to hit up Jessica.

To: Jess 🔮

Hey

To: Soon 2 Be 😏

Hey 😊

Our conversation went from there.

"I miss you too" I told Jessica over the phone. By now we were done with texting and moved onto a phone call. Hearing that the boys turned their heads in my direction looking at me but I ignored it. "We have to hang out Mr. Busy Pants" Jessica said. "I know. I miss hanging out with you and all the jokes we had" I told her truthfully. YN completely slipped my mind at that point. Jessica and I continued talking to each other making plans to hang out after tour was over. "Alright Digg, I'll have to call you back my mom's calling" she told me. "Alright, bye" I said and hung up. I looked over at the rest of the boys to see what they were doing but they were just staring at me. "Who was that?" Roc asked. "Jessica" I answered truthfully, nothing to hide. "Jessica who? Jarell?" Ray budged in. "Nah, Jessica the tour manager. Yeah, Jessica Jarell" I replied. "Why you talking to her?" Tyler asked. "Cause she is my friend" I answered.

Why everybody all up in my business about whom I was talking to.

Dark neared and it was time for us to go to bed. Everybody except Spin and I left for obvious reasons, it was our room we were hanging out in. "Digg, bro let me tell you something that I think you missing" Spin said. "Jessica cheated on you last time y'all was dating. That girl has bad news written all over her and you know it" Spin told me. "Even after all what went down between us, she's still one of my best friends and I'm not going to just drop her because our couple relationship didn't last" I told him. "Whatever bro. You go slip up and lose YN in the process of messing around with Jessica. Is trying to pick up a rock really worth losing a diamond?" Spin rhetorically asked. In this case, Jessica was a rock and YN was the diamond.

I let his question sink in while I was trying to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diggy contacted Jessica though?

Vote and Comment