If Naomi Stopped Parker from leaving

We leave off on:

"My greatest regret," he whispered, "was letting you go."

I've had about enough of this.

He held his back to me, ready to go away, but I turned him around by the shoulders and hugged him as tightly as I could. The moment must have looked like a scene out of Romeo and Juliet. Tears fell from my face as his were, too. I never wanted to let him go, I wanted to stay with him, I wanted to love him, I wanted to build an empire with him where he is the king and I am the queen. I..., I wasn't ready! I-I, wasn't really mad!

I angrily pulled him away roughly. "I swear, what do you mean nothing happens?!? You love me, right?!?"

He stammered out of confusion for the most part, "Y-yes, yes I do. Honestly."

I took his collar and pulled it down so that his blue eyes could meet mine. They were clouded with regret and contradicting to the snow around us, as if he was against the snow, or more like the school, a sea of cold-hearted people, with only a few exceptions. "And I love you, right?!?"

"You do? After all this? I thought-"

"Answer the freaking question!"

"You love me," he stated as if the entire world stood on that fact. Maybe for him, if he loved me, it did. I know for sure that it did for me, no matter how hurt or upset I felt. The frosty air of December gave me encouragement that he still loved me.

"Then why wouldn't you stay?" I asked, more soft this time.

"I thought you hated me, you said it yourself, so I thought I would lessen your burden! I-I left you because I didn't want to hurt you anymore. Because I love you."

"Like I said before, idiot," I remarked, rolling my eyes.

He smiled, relieved and quite uplifted, for the most part, about everything. "So I'll stay...?"

I smirked with a wink, "If you don't, I have the guys personally hunt you down, kidnap you, and forcibly keep you here," We laughed together at that.

"I know that this asking too much and too suddenly, but can I ask for a favor?" He asked sheepishly.

"What is it?"

"I'm obviously coming back, but it'll take some time, so only after two weeks I'll be close to coming."

"So...?'

He opened his mouth with his warm smile still on his face, But I knew what it was, and cut him off by pressing my lips against his and holding onto his shoulders. He did the same and held my waist. But we had to depart for breathing, so we sadly did.

He chuckled. "I'm staying, Naomi.

And nothing can take me apart from you again."

A/N: How is this? What other situations could I change? Even small ones could work, like what if Parker didn't put his arm around her shoulder while first meeting her to tutor? Thank you and good... um, day!