ch.3: my lady

Chat noir opens the window as you shutted off your computer and look at chat noir and smiled.

'' hi chat noir!'' You greeted as you look at him and saw that his cat suit was white not black.

As you give him a confused look and ask.

'' chat noir?  Why is your costume white instead of black?''

Chat noir smirks as he grabs your hand and kisses it, and looks at you.

'' my lady I found at last~.''  Chat noir says as he holds your hand and he opens the window.

'' wait where are you taking me?'' You asked.

'' i'm taking you far away from Paris, so we can be together forever!~.'' Explain chat noir.

You pull your hand away from him and then replied.

'' n..no! I'm not coming with you! I'm sorry chat noir but I like you and-''

You were cut off as chat noir saying angrily and you saw hawkmoths light on chat noir. You realize he was akumatized, then you back away from him.

'' what's wrong my lady? Am I not good enough for you!?'' Scream chat noir as he tries to grabbed you and you dodged him,  and ran out of your room and closed the door on him.
As you run downstairs and run of your living room and then you ran out of the house where chat noir was at.

You were running down the streets and screaming.

'' H..HELP!! Chat noir he's akumatized!!''

Chat noir was angry so he grabbed his staff and broken down your door and walked out of your house. And you saw his glowing green eyes and he smiled evily.

'' You can't run m'lady~.'' He says.

Then runs towards you as you run fast, you had to run from him and hide somewhere. Then you saw the museum and you thought it was good hiding place from him.
And you see that chat noir was gone and he was chasing you, you ran inside of the museum and hide behind the wall.

Chat noir walked inside of the museum and called out.

'' m'lady where are you?~. I know your in here~.''

You hold your breath and ran towards the upstairs and saw the locker, and you opened it quietly and go inside of it and closed all the way as chat noir hears it.

'' we are playing hide and go seek huh?~.'' He says playfully and walked upstairs and look around.