Dead Ass😐

WARNING ⚠️ THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES

"Holllup....rewind....you're a What?"I laughed

"A Blood"

I laughed again causing him to look at me with stern look letting me know he wasn't joking

"Are you dead ass?"I asked

"Yes"He said

"Chris what the fuck?!"I yelled

"Nina calm down it's not that serious"he sighed

"THE HELL IF IT AINT!"

"Nina-"

"How the hell did you get in a gang chris?! When did you get in a gang?!"

"Well I started selling drugs at 13 and I got in a gang-

"Wait did you say you sell drugs?"I asked

"Yea"he nodded

"What kind of drugs? Li-Like Weed?"I asked

"That and Cocaine,Heroine,Percocets,Zanex-"

I sighed deeply looking up at the ceiling causing him to stop talking.I looked back down at him and he was clenching his jaw in nervousness

"You know your absolutely right...your not who I thought you were"I said getting up

"Nina"

I ignored him and walking towards the door,I reached for the knob

"So you really gon walk out on me?"He said causing me to stop

"Every time we argue or have a small disagreement you always wanna walk out,This shit gotta stop"

"Small disagreement? Chris you sell drugs! And you're in a gang...what else do you expect me to do?!"

"Can you sit down and let me explain?"

I walked back over to him and sat down in the chair "Im listening"I sighed

",I lost my virginity to girl who was suppose to be babysitting me when I was 8,I ran away from home cause my mom chose men over her own child,She used to tell me I wasn't shit...do you know how that made me feel? She used to let her men hit me as if I was there child.... I came home from school one day and There was nothing to eat...I remember I went 6 days without food...So two or three months before my 14th birthday I stole money from one of the dudes my mom was sleeping with at the time,Packed important stuff I needed including my Birth Certificate and Brought A Bus ticket to LA...I was homeless for like a week before I ran into your Brother Who took me in...Cause he had just moved to LA...I think Tyrese was 21 at the time...Two months after that Ty introduced me to the Gang...That's the Day I met Charles,and Micheal and that's also the day I joined the Gang and the Dope Business"

"And even though I was in a gang and I sold drugs,Ty still wanted me to go to school... and there I met Agnez,My homie Lucas,Izzy,And Boonk In 9th grade ...me,Micheal,Tyrese,Izzy,And Boonk was cool once upon a time...I don't know what happened but Izzy and Boonk just stopped fucking with us...Next thing we know they done joined The Crips,long story short...in 12th grade right before the school's Halloween Dance...A video surfaced around school of Agnez and Izzy having sex....She never returned to school after I broke up with her,I'm not even gon front I was hurting like hell.......But 8 months later.......The best thing happened to me"

"What?"I asked curiously as he looked me in my eyes

"I met you"He said causing me to blush a little