❼・I Am An Uchiha

A/N: I don't think that I described how Naruto looks like before. Did I? And this is a late update, I know, I know.

...:::*:::...

   Kurama grumbled in his jinchūriki's mindscape, partially blocking away the golden-white energy that popped up from nowhere, uninvited. He wanted the boy to wake up, to force the annoying chakra out; but his jinchūriki was too into his sleep, as if someone drugged him.

   "Wake up," he hissed, swatting a persistent portion of chakra away. "Naruto, wake up!"

   The boy never made an action that told the fox that he heard the yell; he stayed still, unmoving like a corpse. The chakra stopped swirling around Naruto's mindscape, and instead attacked the owner. Kurama's eyes widened as he attempted to stop it; but he was in a cage, what can he do?

Growling, he leaned back into one of the sides, and stared. The boy was blissfully unaware that he could die in a matter of seconds, and Kurama was exasperated for that. Really, of all the surprises he had expected, this was, by no means, one of them.

   "Stupid brat..."

...:::*:::...

   Blood red eyes glowed, murder evident in them. Snarling, the figure slashed at his nearest prey. The poor man did not have the time to react as his organs were pierced and brought out, filling his murderer with twisted, sick glee.

   "Who's next~" he laughed, sidestepping the gruesome corpse. The others looked at their fallen comrade in horror, before shifting their gaze to the figure, anger shining in their eyes. "Do you hate me now?" he asked, mock hurt in his tone.

   The nearest shinobi growled and his hands instantly went for a series of handsigns. The figure cackled as he just brushed away a fireball, which was about the same size of a house, effortlessly.

   "Weak~" he intoned playfully before slicing his neck. A few trembled at the amount of killing intent he was releasing, their hands placing a kunai next to their neck, almost ending themselves.

   The leader, or at least the one he presumed to be, yelled, "Don't! I won't let anyone else die at the hand of this bastard!"

   His eyes glinted in amusement after the trembling stopped and the kunais were suddenly poised for an attack. He laughed at their naïvety and foolishness. The ninja world wasn't filled with good people, rainbows, unicorns, and saving princesses; it was filled with cold-blooded murderers, betrayal, blood, and death.

   To think that these men were hailed as some of the strongest in Iwa, made him snort. They were still innocent; sure they had killed and assassinated, but they had never experienced war, they had never killed their loved ones.

   "Doton: Doryuudan!" he heard at least three of them shout, and he dodged the earth projectiles thrown at him. He started his own technique, with only one hand. Their eyes widened in fear as a dragon, made up of electricity, charged at them.

   He chuckled before unsheathing his sword, slicing the nearest person to bits. Whether it be beheading, cutting their bodies in half, or stabbing them in the heart, they all died at his hands and blade. The most amusing was that; the leader had actually begged him to spare his life, that he would gain intel and information about Iwa's defenses and ninjas.

   He nearly shook in laughter. Was this the man, who had yelled that he would protect his team and the village? Was this the man, who boldly proclaimed that he was going to kill him for revenge?