Chapter 23

Jayson POV

I ran down the hall running late. I just got over the freakin' wolfsbane that was in my system zo the wound finally started healing  but I did something while I was working out and pulled it back open and it started bleeding which is why I was running late. I decided to sneak in. I've gotten good at that may I say those years of trying to sneak in with mom still up at home really did seem to work. 

>Hey Jayson I wanted you to brace yourself.<

>Why?<

>You'll see here soon my dear human form.<

>Oh be quiet you never told me your name until my sis got her wolf. So when every I needed you I could only yell, hey you in my head, or even, wolf that in my head. you never had a name. I looked it up in the archives you and your sister saved the orginal pack over 500 years ago.  It never mentions Zeref though and the only other name there was some vampire named Benjamin.<

>Well Zeref was one of the moongoddess nights so he could never leave her service until she paired him with her daughter. She said they where a match made for one another. She sent Silvermoon and I down to this plant not knowing that Silvermoon would have to adapt differently due to the child in her stomach which she keep secret not even Zeref knew about it. Once the child was born not even I could convince her we needed to  reture.<

>Why not take the child with you?<

>Once she was born on this planet you can not leave until it is your time. My sister thought we would be home before she would have to give birth but we failed. Vampires interfered with out mission one of the younglings was the first to try a negotiate. His name being Benjamin. He and I negotiated the terms of peace.<

I hear a sigh in my head. Then things went silent. I finally decieded to open the door. When the most wonderful smell hit my nose. The smell of a autum day air after a long rain. I snift the air to locate the smell. Seems Damon caught me shit but no one else did so thats a good thing. I just srugged. I decided to tell him a small amount of info.

'Dude my sences are going crazy and I've got a headache and had to tone down on letting my wolf talking cause all he's doing is yelling at me.'

I might have just lied to my alpha but oh well. I mean my sences are going crazy but thats it.

'I don't know what's up but the vampire over there is stairing at you and trying not to draw attention too you. He might be gay.'

'Well, I'm not so, too bad for him'

He turned away and I slowly walked over. Then I heard a yell from the back of my head something I couldn't believe.

>Mate!!! Its him he's here! My dearest Ben!<

>No it can't be. You mean my mate is a vampire. i mean I could care less about that but come on its a boy. Wait you said Ben that mean that Benjamin was your mate. You selfish werewolf why the hell didn't you tell me the the vampire from your story was our mate. Ugh I hate this history thing. Why is it that this has happened to me come on I mean I've even slept with my sisters best friend. Come on this sucks my life just keeps getting worse.<

>Don't say that about Ben he's perfect for us. YOU WILL GET OVER IT!<

With that he went to the back of my mind.  I walked over to Damon and who I'm guessing is Benjamin being he's the where the amazing scent is coming from. They were talking about something I'll I could see was that it made Benjamin blush which may I say made him look hot. Wait side track much Jayson. As I get closer I can hear their conversation.

"How could you tell. I'm Benjamin by the way."

"Nice to meet you Benjamin. Well for one he's my best friend and I caught him coming in late. Plus he looked like he was searching for something. Oh and my wolf, Zeref, told me so."

"Wait if your Zeref where is Silvermoon. I need to tell her I'm sorry for not keeping him safe all those years ago."

"Well the rescue mission is for her. Rouges attacked my pack a few weeks back and stole her from me."

"You mean Raymond is back. That's not good for anyone."

I finally reached them.  Damon points twoards me and starts talking.

"Jayson I'd like you to meet Benjamin. Benjamin this is Jayson."

Benjamin reaches out his hand and my body tenisons and I could feel my face turning redder by the second. Then I feel myself slip away.

Silverfang POV

I took control quickle when Jayson least expected it. I relaxed his body and then jumped into Benjamin's arms. I felt the sparks run threw my body. 

>Uh my body this is not fare.<

"Oh my dearest Ben my love."

"Silverfang calm down before you get yourself into trouble. Remember your no longer in your orginial body you're in a new body who seems to not like the idea of being my mate at all and I won't force him to be either."

Damon walked off.

"I'm a beta my love, and you?"

"Silverfang I still love you and that will never change but forcing others to what I've wanted to do for years. Please, think of others the way you think of me. Don't you dare cry Silverfang. I promise I would never just betray you and I promise to protect you fully this time. I will help Damon pull out Raymond throat and feed it to the rest on my species."

"You never use to speak this way love what's wrong."

"We'll I drink animal blood now and I was speaking of those of my species that will eat anything at this point even though werewolf blood doesn't taste all that good. No offense Silverfang."

Why won't he call me my old pet names I mean he's waited 500 years for me to come back.

"You use to call me love all the time why not now?"

"Because times have changed and your in a different body yes you might be mine but your human isn't. And before you say what you don't love me anymore. I love you and I will love him so you need to calm down. I don't like the idea of getting along with one of you and having the other hate me. I want you both to want me the same. I've got to go."

"Oh okay." 

I sigh at the end of what I say cause its like he doesn't want to give me attention.

>Well I'd like control over my body please.<

>Fine whatever I don't want to be in control anymore.<

With that I take my leave.